The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"As for the date, time, and location, Presler wants to keep the specifics under wraps for now.

“I don’t want there to be any organizing against us,” he said, specifically mentioning that he wouldn’t want a far-left “Antifa,” or anti-fascist, group to show up and protest."

:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Azalin said:

"As for the date, time, and location, Presler wants to keep the specifics under wraps for now.

“I don’t want there to be any organizing against us,” he said, specifically mentioning that he wouldn’t want a far-left “Antifa,” or anti-fascist, group to show up and protest."

:thumbsup:

I can see Antifa joining with PETA and protesting the garbage cleanup by claiming they're stealing the rat's food.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The man in the plastic mask: Brazil inmate busted in brazen jailbreak

Clauvino da Silva, a drug dealer from the city of Angra dos Reis, was caught by prison guards at the Bangu jail complex in Rio state on Saturday, as he tried to exit via the front door after visiting hours. The Rio state prison authority said his plan was to leave his daughter inside the prison in his place.

...officials believed the disguise had been smuggled in by a pregnant woman, who are often used as mules to get contraband into prisons as they do not face as rigorous searches as other visitors.

• Like (+1) 1