Jump to content
3rdnlng

The Thread For Greg's Stashes

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@DC Tom 's clone narrative is really taking off! :lol: 

D5LMLIRUYAE30TG.jpg:large

 

I haven't even shared half the cloning conspiracy here.  I actually have circumstantial evidence that points to someone I work with being involved in the quickening of clones.  I'll have to ask him about Britney.  :D

 

(He will neither confirm nor deny, as usual.)

  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

 

Now imagine that...but with a rhino, and a locomotive engine.  It's happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 


That is bad.  And the people on the street!? Crazy. 

A few years back Hubby and I were driving in South Dakota. We were driving into Custer, there were two motorcycles ahead of us, and a small SUV ahead of them. We heard a noise coming from on top of the hill. It was this guy (attached image).

Well, we all stopped to see the bison finish coming down the side of that small mountain/hill and walk down the road. Bison in the wild coming wandering so towards us! Nature up close. "How cool is that", we thought!? 

Until nature got a little too close to the motorcyclists ahead of us - who got nervous (couldn't blame them, this guy was BIG), and they started to scoot to the side ready to take off quickly (I'm not sure what would have happened if he'd have charged, he was that close).

Mr. Bison decided not to engage them, and we were up next. Hubby quickly rolled up the window, and Mr. Bison gave us the stink eye as he passed ever so closely to the window of our vehicle.

We could hear him snorting and huffing as he wandered down the road. It was as if he owned it. Which, to be honest, at that point in time, he did.  Lesson learned? Wild animals have the right of way. 🙂 

buffalo-02.jpg

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:


That is bad.  And the people on the street!? Crazy. 

A few years back Hubby and I were driving in South Dakota. We were driving into Custer, there were two motorcycles ahead of us, and a small SUV ahead of them. We heard a noise coming from on top of the hill. It was this guy (attached image).

Well, we all stopped to see the bison finish coming down the side of that small mountain/hill and walk down the road. Bison in the wild coming wandering so towards us! Nature up close. "How cool is that", we thought!? 

Until nature got a little too close to the motorcyclists ahead of us - who got nervous (couldn't blame them, this guy was BIG), and they started to scoot to the side ready to take off quickly (I'm not sure what would have happened if he'd have charged, he was that close).

Mr. Bison decided not to engage them, and we were up next. Hubby quickly rolled up the window, and Mr. Bison gave us the stink eye as he passed ever so closely to the window of our vehicle.

We could hear him snorting and huffing as he wandered down the road. It was as if he owned it. Which, to be honest, at that point in time, he did.  Lesson learned? Wild animals have the right of way. 🙂 

buffalo-02.jpg

 

It's coming right for us!!!

 

PoliteHarmfulGlobefish-small.gif

 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, Koko78 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/natalie-portman-explains-how-being-vegan-relates-to-womens-issues-001253790.html

 

So veganism is actually feminism now?

 

Greg, what the holy ***** are they putting in the water in Hollywood?

 

I'm also a Vegan. Except for steaks, bacon, and sushi. Also fried chicken.

 

 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old and tired: cloning.

 

New, hot conspiracy theory: Russian spy whales.

On 4/27/2019 at 1:26 PM, DC Tom said:

 

I haven't even shared half the cloning conspiracy here.  I actually have circumstantial evidence that points to someone I work with being involved in the quickening of clones.  I'll have to ask him about Britney.  :D

 

(He will neither confirm nor deny, as usual.)

 

Surprisingly...confirmed.  My coworker says Brittany was, in fact, cloned.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Old and tired: cloning.

 

New, hot conspiracy theory: Russian spy whales.

 

Surprisingly...confirmed.  My coworker says Brittany was, in fact, cloned.

A different slant from the AP:

 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/beluga-whale-with-russian-harness-raises-alarm-in-norway/ar-BBWoBF2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPDHP17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on, you guys know you wanna buy it...
 



This is the whole response at it was cut off on twitter:

 

repose.jpg

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

 

Whoa!

Quote

As the 82-minute episode opens, the allied forces of the living are ready to make their final stand against the undead forces of the Night King, a paramilitary commando who leads a death cult

 

The Night King is Q!

:ph34r:

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Come on, you guys know you wanna buy it...

 

You'd think swimsuit makers would remember what happened the last time men made sure women wore appropriate garments to cover their body while they were swimming.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...