The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I just found out that Samoa is having a measles epidemic.  5000 cases, and 80+ deaths since Dec. 20th.  Out of a population of 200,000.

That's insane.

like um you know that vaccines are like poison you know???

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Didn't Nancy Pelosi send them blankets to make up for them not receiving a bump in minimum wage? 

please show respect

she is the Speaker in a time of quasi-War right now

and defending the veritable lifeblood of the Constitution in an Impeachment battle

actually.... is the Speaker of the House more useless than VPOTUS when it doesn't have the Senate or President in support?

or the Supreme Court...

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I just found out that Samoa is having a measles epidemic.  5000 cases, and 80+ deaths since Dec. 20th.  Out of a population of 200,000.

That's insane.

18th century colonialism making a comeback?

Just now, Foxx said:

nah, that would have been a dead giveaway. much better to use the same address for 23,994 people. :rolleyes:

It's entirely possible for several thousand immigrants to have the same address, and it not be fraud.

Y'know...aside from them being here illegally to begin with.   But even then, there's about 50 programs by which illegal immigrants can get residency, under which they would frequently use a third-party's address as their legal address (say, a non-profit's which specialized in immigrant legal representation.)  

• Thank you (+1) 1

SEEN ON FACEBOOK:

“At this point in history, is it wise to take foreign policy advice from people who walked around in broad daylight with knitted pussies on their heads?”

The answer is “no,” by the way.

And not just at this point in history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Direct-Presidential-Teleprompter-300x225

How does a presidential teleprompter work?

In the case of a presidential, or speech teleprompter, there’s an LCD monitor flat on the ground, pointed at the ceiling. The words to your speech are large, typically 56 pt to 72 pt.

The speed of the speech is controlled by an operator, who listens to the speaker and follows along. If the speaker pauses, or ad libs, the operator waits before moving on.

Special teleprompter software reverses the words on the LCD monitors, so that when the speaker looks through the one-way mirror, it appears normal again.

Presidential-monitor-300x225.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I know that I should be concerned for the health of the victim here, but I can't help but think to myself that this grandpa is a boss. Cold as ice shooting each leg and later tells police he'd do it again. No fuks given.

51 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I know that I should be concerned for the health of the victim here, but I can't help but think to myself that this grandpa is a boss. Cold as ice shooting each leg and later tells police he'd do it again. No fuks given.

Love how the cop pulled the old ***** face-first into the door at the end.

• Haha (+1) 1