Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

6 minutes ago, KW95 said:

If I remember correctly, they used to play Survivor after the SB.

Whomever has the rights that year will play one of if not their top show, to get that huge rating and audience. 18 years ago or so, whenever Surviver started, it was only three networks that split it, so every three years had the rights (CBS, FOX, ABC). Now there are four, with NBC). So Survivor would have been seen a couple times after the game, yes. 

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well I thought so.  But I learned here that you mess up the team if you tailor your offensive scheme to the skills of your starting QB.

Well, we learned that if you can't even recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your starting QB, let alone tailor your scheme to them, you'll get fired and replaced with someone who is hopefully less oblivious. 

8 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersport/914490/Tom-Brady-Nick-Foles-handshake-Super-Bowl-52-sportgalleries

I guess Tom Brady supposedly didn't even shake Nick Foles hand after the game. Went to the locker room instead. 

Glad the Eagles won, but I thought I saw Brady congratulating Foles on the field after the game. Fair is Fair. Of course express co uk is a typical Murdoch tabloid quality gutter press. 

3 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Glad the Eagles won, but I thought I saw Brady congratulating Foles on the field after the game. Fair is Fair. Of course express co uk is a typical Murdoch tabloid quality gutter press. 

Foles said in his post  game presser he was looking for Brady after the game and "it got real crazy real fast out there", so it sounds as though the two QB didn't meet up.

I don't see where it's a huge deal either way, though - it's not like there's a formal thing where the opponents face off after the game and they snubbed each other, at best they would be trying to find each other in a huge mob