PLAYOFF CALIBER: END OF THE DROUGHT

PLAYOFF CALIBER: END OF THE DROUGHT (24:38)
It was a night Bills fans will never forget: the end of a 17-season playoff drought. Relive the drama and euphoria with behind-the-scenes footage and new interviews from Kim Pegula, Kyle Williams, Sean McDermott and more!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

It sure would be good if some of the Buffalo-based Bills Mafia could upload it to YouTube for the rest of the FamBase

The entire piece is linked from the Bills' website with no need for a YouTube upload that would be shut down anyway. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The entire piece is linked from the Bills' website with no need for a YouTube upload that would be shut down anyway. 

Oh cool!  I’ll watch now.  I thought I read on Joe B’s Twitter that it could only be shown on broadcast TV in Buffalo

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

Oh cool!  I’ll watch now.  I thought I read on Joe B’s Twitter that it could only be shown on broadcast TV in Buffalo

The plan all along has been to put it up on the site after it was shown locally. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I was a little disappointed with this. You’d think with the drought being 17 years in the making it would have been at least an hour long. I thought it’d be more depth, not just about the Miami game. I did however catch all the feels again watching Andy dalton throw that touchdown...

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I was a little disappointed with this. You’d think with the drought being 17 years in the making it would have been at least an hour long. I thought it’d be more depth, not just about the Miami game. I did however catch all the feels again watching Andy dalton throw that touchdown...

100%

A tad thin, but still OK. 

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

PLAYOFF CALIBER: END OF THE DROUGHT (24:38)
It was a night Bills fans will never forget: the end of a 17-season playoff drought. Relive the drama and euphoria with behind-the-scenes footage and new interviews from Kim Pegula, Kyle Williams, Sean McDermott and more!

Definitely awesome.  Thanks for posting.  I would love to see KW back for one more year.

Edited by Original Byrd Man
  • Like (+1) 1