Predict which team will sign Kirk Cousins (Poll)

YoloinOhio

Who will sign Cousins?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Cousins will sign with...

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

If Minnesota shows interest, that's where he should go. I'm not sure they will though, in which case I'd probably go to Cleveland if I were in his position.

Vikings would be a good spot, but Keenum would be half the price and similar production. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I picked Cleveland for basically because of money. Denver would probably be next on my list. 

I wish he goes to Cleveland. 

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Vikings would be a good spot, but Keenum would be half the price and similar production. 

I wish he goes to Cleveland. 

Question is, how confident are you that Keenum will give you similar production? I'd personally be scared shitless to sign Keenum anywhere near what I think he'll get this offseason.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Question is, how confident are you that Keenum will give you similar production? I'd personally be scared shitless to sign Keenum anywhere near what I think he'll get this offseason.

Depends if they go outside for an OC. If they promote the QB coach then stick with Keenum. If they go outside then they may be in the market for a QB. 

Jets because:

OC Jeremy Bates is Mike Shanahan/Kyle Shanahan/Sean McVay disciple and Cousins loves him

mega cap space 

Sparty colors B-)

Average to decent team just missing a QB and a few pieces, not a constantly terrible team like Cleveland 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Yeah, because we have no good players. 

The talent has been decimated but the purge and subsequent cap space allows for an infusion of young talent in the years to come.  I see this as a positive.  I think you will continue to see guys produce on one year deals on the roster.  PHD's! 

• Like (+1) 2