Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

OK, so Strzok will be interviewed today.  Many might be expecting something big from this.  I doubt it.  Won't he simply answer (at least for now) that what he meant in some of his texts about stopping Trump was that they wanted to stop Trump from winning while being aided by the Russians?  That at that time there was some evidence of Russian interference and that it was his/their duty to identify it and stop it for the sake of our nation? 

With regard to Clinton won't he say something like they weren't finding intent and that it wasn't worth investing more time and that Comey went off on his own on this?  Something like that? 

Unfortunately I doubt we learn much today.

Edited by keepthefaith

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

OK, so Strzok will be interviewed today.  Many might be expecting something big from this.  I doubt it.  Won't he simply answer (at least for now) that what he meant in some of his texts about stopping Trump was that they wanted to stop Trump from winning while being aided by the Russians?  That at that time there was some evidence of Russian interference and that it was his/their duty to identify it and stop it for the sake of our nation? 

With regard to Clinton won't he say something like they weren't finding intent and that it wasn't worth investing more time and that Comey went off on his own on this?  Something like that? 

Unfortunately I doubt we learn much today.

or ever.

The Wray RR hearing this morning is worth watching in full. It's clear, based on the targeted questions being asked by the majority members that they know something we don't (well, we do but the average joe doesn't). It's also clear, based on the minority's questions and actions, that they have nothing to offer. 

Some highlights...

• Like (+1) 1

I picked a good day to be sick... because watching these hearings is an amazing blend of comedy and drama that Hollywood would kill to recreate. 

Image result for eating popcorn gif

Highly recommend people turn it on if you're able (link above). Just to listen to the freak outs (on both sides), the deflections (on both sides), and the difference in quality of questions being asked. 

For example, on top of Nadler admitting there were multiple "spies" used on Trump, he also admitted the SC could be "a waste of time, but it's up to the American people to decide"... while defending the SC's need to be left alone by the American people. You can't make this stuff up. :lol: 

(and remember, tomorrow will be even better. Tomorrow is the Flynn sentencing hearing - if it isn't delayed, again.)

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I picked a good day to be sick... because watching these hearings is an amazing blend of comedy and drama that Hollywood would kill to recreate. 

Image result for eating popcorn gif

Highly recommend people turn it on if you're able (link above). Just to listen to the freak outs (on both sides), the deflections (on both sides), and the difference in quality of questions being asked. 

For example, on top of Nadler admitting there were multiple "spies" used on Trump, he also admitted the SC could be "a waste of time, but it's up to the American people to decide"... while defending the SC's need to be left alone by the American people. You can't make this stuff up. :lol: 

(and remember, tomorrow will be even better. Tomorrow is the Flynn sentencing hearing - if it isn't delayed, again.)

Sick today? 

Have you been near any embassies in/about China or Cuba? Have you been known to hang out in any plutonium processing facilities for work or recreational activity? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, it takes senior counsel for the AG of the United States to realize that there might be a problem with the former President of the US having a closed meeting with one of the top law enforcement officials in the country, given an ongoing investigation into the ex-prez wife, herself a candidate for prez? 

On top of that, the AG appeared "uncomfortable" with the meeting but we are left to assume she didn't know how to end it, or God forbid, decline to take the meeting?  This is leadership we should be comfortable with? 

Obama's admin, and the Clinto presidency waffled between extremely corrupt and incredibly, almost impossibly weak and inept.  

and btw, I watched the Rosenstein testimony and walked away thinking regardless of whether he is in the tank or not, he's the classic tough guy ass-kicker when the power is on his side, and comes off as small, petty and weak when the tables are turned.  I would have expected more from him.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, it takes senior counsel for the AG of the United States to realize that there might be a problem with the former President of the US having a closed meeting with one of the top law enforcement officials in the country, given an ongoing investigation into the ex-prez wife, herself a candidate for prez? 

On top of that, the AG appeared "uncomfortable" with the meeting but we are left to assume she didn't know how to end it, or God forbid, decline to take the meeting?  This is leadership we should be comfortable with? 

Obama's admin, and the Clinto presidency waffled between extremely corrupt and incredibly, almost impossibly weak and inept.  

and btw, I watched the Rosenstein testimony and walked away thinking regardless of whether he is in the tank or not, he's the classic tough guy ass-kicker when the power is on his side, and comes off as small, petty and weak when the tables are turned.  I would have expected more from him.   

Get off it already. What a joke 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Truth