Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's not suing "over his firing," he's suing to get documents related to his firing.  Those are two very different things.

Jesus, reporting sucks these days.

It does. 

Discovery will go both ways... someone might want to tell McCabe's attorney that. 

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Are all the leftist shills, like Fib, going to deny, deny, Trump, deny, deny, Trump, deny, deny, Trump, Trump, deny, deny when this report comes out?

And they will be successful.

Why?

Because with all of the DR investigative knowledge that he has, he (and everyone else here) doesn't know how to politically simplify everything.

Politically Simplified:  Greedy, self-serving, Arkansas hucksters Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton are at the bottom of a lot of this.   To win (steal) the 2016 US Presidential election.  Once Republicans start to attach the Clintons to these political illegalities, no one in the media will deny any of  it.  No one believes the Clintons any more.  No one!

:mellow:

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

Are all the leftist shills, like Fib, going to deny, deny, Trump, deny, deny, Trump, deny, deny, Trump, Trump, deny, deny when this report comes out?

Deny that the FBI handed Trump the election? Probably not 

Search Results

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election | FiveThirtyEight

May 3, 2017 - Clinton was in a danger zone before Comey's letter ..... in comments at the Harvard Institute of Politics conference after the election. ... Comey's letter came at a time when the campaignpress may have been itching for a ... 6 percentage points and was poised to win with a map like this one, including states ...

Throw in Putin's meddling and...

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It does. 

Discovery will go both ways... someone might want to tell McCabe's attorney that. 

I suspect that this FOIA suit is more related to potential prosecution than caring about eventually suing for damages related to his termination.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, peace out said:

THIS REPORT IS IMMINENT IT'S COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait! I want perp walks, I want heads pushed into crown vics.

I want it all, starting with Jim !@#$ing Comey. Get him to flip, and it's on.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Can't wait! I want perp walks, I want heads pushed into crown vics.

I want it all, starting with Jim !@#$ing Comey. Get him to flip, and it's on.

Comey and Obamas lawyers must be sooo nervous! Time to bring down the #deepstate 

Preparation for tomorrow: 

1. Expect heavy redaction, as much as 40% may be redacted.

2. Expect those redactions to draw ire of many on the right while the left will claim the whole report is more hype than substance. 

3. Expect POTUS to drop an Executive Order declassifying the report as was done with the memos. (not immediately, might be a week)

4. This will result in side-by-side comparisons between the original release and the unredacted release which will draw a spotlight to exactly what the DOJ wanted redacted and why - just as we saw with the memos and Page/Strzok texts. 

5. This will create even more outrage and leave less room for the bad actors to hide - which is why the first step is being allowed to happen. 

Also, reminder, this report is the first of several which will be released between now and October.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Does anybody know if one can legally change their birthday for one year, and then go back to the regular day?

If so, I want to move my birthday to tomorrow this year. After all the BS I have endured as a Trump rationalist(I am a supporter because I knew what he was doing, and why it would work, from day 1) over the last 3 years, this is going to be the best present eva!

Then again, if we listen to Greggy, perhaps I should move it to the day the declassifying happens.

While on the subject of birthdays: the leftists here and everywhere? Yeah, you're going to feel like yours has been taken away, for quite a few years.

Once again: November is Coming.

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Does anybody know if one can legally change their birthday for one year, and then go back to the regular day?

If so, I want to move my birthday to tomorrow this year. After all the BS I have endured as a Trump rationalist(I am a supporter because I knew what he was doing, and why it would work, from day 1) over the last 3 years, this is going to be the best present eva!

Then again, if we listen to Greggy, perhaps I should move it to the day the declassifying happens.

While on the subject of birthdays: the leftists here and everywhere? Yeah, you're going to feel like yours has been taken away, for quite a few years.

Once again: November is Coming.

There is one birthday tomorrow which seems fitting. ;) :beer:

Image result for trump's birthday cake singapore

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Preparation for tomorrow: 

1. Expect heavy redaction, as much as 40% may be redacted.

2. Expect those redactions to draw ire of many on the right while the left will claim the whole report is more hype than substance. 

3. Expect POTUS to drop an Executive Order declassifying the report as was done with the memos. (not immediately, might be a week)

4. This will result in side-by-side comparisons between the original release and the unredacted release which will draw a spotlight to exactly what the DOJ wanted redacted and why - just as we saw with the memos and Page/Strzok texts. 

5. This will create even more outrage and leave less room for the bad actors to hide - which is why the first step is being allowed to happen. 

Also, reminder, this report is the first of several which will be released between now and October.  

one more expectation: 

6. Expect Michael Cohen to be arrested either tomorrow or Friday. There's always been a "response" by Mueller when the focus shifts to the IG before, this week won't be an exception.

• Like (+1) 1