State of the Union 2018

B-Man

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

First of all, if I were king, I would banish all people who mention RBG and vagina in the same breath.

That said, I wonder if RBG didn't show up because of her health. She could barely stay upright at the last SOTU. You have to wonder if she'll make it to the end of Trump's term. You'd think the DNC would at least be more disciplined in their plans for this reason alone. Giving Trump an extra four years -- and they're going out of their way to do it -- means you're counting on RGB to 90. If you think they're melting down now, wait until you see what happens if she dies in the next few years.

I apologize for that hurtful image. I hope you can clear your mind of it. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those numbers are bad news for the progressive fringes which have hijacked the DNC. Time to cut yourselves free, Dems. 

Every SOTU poll is ranked favorably because more people watch it when the president is of their party.  In this case 42% Republicans and 25% of Democrats were polled.  I'm not saying it wasn't a good speech (I watched five minutes of hit until I heard about the Smith trade), but I've never given much credence to post SOTU polls because they're always well received.

Edited by Doc Brown

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/02/01/call-her-mad-dog-jenna-jameson-owns-elizabeth-warren-for-heap-big-whining-about-the-sotu/

Could Elizabeth ‘Shakes Her Fist And Lies’ Warren be any more melodramatic about Trump’s SOTU

OwDjRMnR_normal.jpg Elizabeth Warren

@elizabethforma 
I went to the #SOTU. I wanted it burned into my eyes. If there’s ever a moment when I’m too tired to keep fighting, I just have to close my eyes & see @realDonaldTrump , @mike_pence & @pryan applauding themselves for punching working families in the gut, & I'm back in this fight.

She works and she slaves, and what thanks does she get?

Holy cow.

We’re wondering if Warren went to the wrong SOTU because we didn’t see anyone applauding Trump for punching working families in the gut. It was in fact quite the opposite as the president spoke about tax cuts that are creating jobs, putting more money in Americans’ wallets and record low unemployment for minorities.

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Elizabeth Warren has really become a caricature of herself and the far-left SoProg nutbags she represents.

Every day another company is announcing that they're taking their tax breaks and handing a bunch of it their workers. People are getting raises, and $1000 bonuses, and all she sees is partisan gut-punching.

Little wonder she needed to pretend she was an native American to gain favorable employment in her life. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

New Monmouth poll:

➖Tax reform support ⤴️ 21 points since December (despite most still falsely believing they’ll see a tax hike)

➖Dem generic ballot lead ⤵️ 13 points to virtual tie

➖Trump approval ⤴️ 16 points

➖Taken pre-#SOTUSOTU_2018.png

Someone got a new iPhone x and just figured out the Emojis

Wait until you discover bitmoji

Lets be honest....30 minutes left in the Speech and Trump was fading faster than the Jags and Falcons combined in the 4rth quarter versus the Pats.

Dude was putting people to sleep in the last 3rd of the his address. 

Just wondering for you republitards...where the money gonna come from.  Trump promised so much in that address.