Are the "inside sources" trustworthy?

simool

Are the "inside sources" trustworthy?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you trust the most?

Do I believe people with "sources?" It completely depends on the way they present their information. I tend to believe the guy who suggested Dorsey may come here, at least I believe he presented the information he had and believed was true. Why? Because he admitted it could maybe not be true and just submitted it as info that he heard. Compare that to others who jump in and declare they know all the inner workings and fight with people who doubt them. I could be wrong, but that's just how I process things. People who come in looking for attention are in my experience, not prone to giving you unvarnished facts. If you have info, go route 1. 

Edited by ndirish1978

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You forgot Schmuggs / Leroi.

Leroi could definitely be on that poll, but it has been so long since I have seen one of his posts I thought it would be best to focus on the current characters.

I am torn with nevergiveup.  He never came across like these guys do.  He would throw something out there and you could take it or leave it. He did not keep score and was not constantly spewing crap. Coupled with me thinking he really could have inside information or an inside source.

These new guys remind me of Miss Cleo and her 900 number commercials that were on during Friday Night Videos in my youth.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Do I believe people with "sources?" It completely depends on the way they present their information. I tend to believe the guy who suggested Dorsey may come here, at least I believe he presented the information he had and believed was true. Why? Because he admitted it could make not be true and just submitted it as info that he heard. Compare that to others who jump in and declare they know all the inner workings and fight with people who doubt them. I could be wrong, but that's just how I process things. People who come in looking for attention are in my experience, not prone to giving you unvarnished facts. If you have info, go route 1. 

exactly.  i completely believed the poster who made the comments about Dorsey.  he just stated what he heard, and moved on from it.  others are looking too hard for attention. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

I'm not talking about the people who were trying to see if it was true or not.  I'm talking about the people that just bashed him and attacked him.  I didn't comment once on that thread because of how a lot of people were simply attacking him.  People can politely suggest that he stop but that didn't exactly happen.  It was just pages of people pissing out anger.  It got unnecessary and out of hand.  I come here to discuss football and not bash other people.  Some use this as a platform to just bash other people.  That's honestly the entire internet though.  It's frightening to look at any comment section anywhere so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I guess I thought this was a place to actually converse about the Bills and express opinions and have debates and conversations without the bashing stuff.  

People can politely reject it then.  Don't click on the thread.  Control yourselves.  It's really quite simple but the compulsive need to put someone down is stupid.  People kept going back to that thread even though they didn't like it just to piss on the poster.  It doesn't have to become the thread of bashing that it became.  This board shouldn't be a platform to bash others.  Whatever happened to conversation and debate without bashing others and their opinions?  

I don't disagree, there were some who just attacked, but I know personally I became more attacking after I asked basic questions to clarify, explain and go further with trying to cover what he was posting. He refused at that point and started to insult posters.

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I don't disagree, there were some who just attacked, but I know personally I became more attacking after I asked basic questions to clarify, explain and go further with trying to cover what he was posting. He refused at that point and started to insult posters.

exactly.  the idea that don was attacked from the get go is absurd.  a few people simply called him out, and a few, very sensitive posters ran to his aid, stating he was being attacked, when he certainly wasn't.  he was only being called out.  as time when on and he became more absurd, yes...the attacks happened.  at that point, it's tough to feel bad for someone being attacked when they could simply be honest and avoid it all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Then just step back out of the post.  No need to feed the poster attention then.  That just justifies others to attack too IMO

IMO  I give everyone a benefit of the doubt but take all hear say info with a grain of salt just the same.

but usually a faux insider can be exposed quickly... If a poster is still defending her/his claims 20 pages into a debate that's usually a sign of shenanigans. IMO anyone with real inside info says their peace and doesn't feel the compelling need to debate it.

Edited by ddaryl

6 hours ago, simool said:

Leroi could definitely be on that poll, but it has been so long since I have seen one of his posts I thought it would be best to focus on the current characters.

I am torn with nevergiveup.  He never came across like these guys do.  He would throw something out there and you could take it or leave it. He did not keep score and was not constantly spewing crap. Coupled with me thinking he really could have inside information or an inside source.

These new guys remind me of Miss Cleo and her 900 number commercials that were on during Friday Night Videos in my youth.

It is my guess that Schmuggs is Leroi.  

5 hours ago, teef said:

exactly.  the idea that don was attacked from the get go is absurd.  a few people simply called him out, and a few, very sensitive posters ran to his aid, stating he was being attacked, when he certainly wasn't.  he was only being called out.  as time when on and he became more absurd, yes...the attacks happened.  at that point, it's tough to feel bad for someone being attacked when they could simply be honest and avoid it all.

I questioned then called out his BS and was called a hater by those who believed him.   

Then he called out “Shady and his gang” as haters.  

Though it was entertaining at times. 

31 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Wasn't that never nevergiveup that arrived after the original nevergiveup disappeared.

Ha could have been, not sure if it was original guy or not, but definitely was some light activity I think in the first Draft with Rex