My Dumbest Idea Ever

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Stadium Wall was split into two different ones. I would call one "The Stadium Wall Smackdown" and the other "The Stadium Wall is War". And then like we would have a draft and stuff and trades for posters. We would then get together for select events throughout the year!?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Stadium Wall was split into two different ones. I would call one "The Stadium Wall Smackdown" and the other "The Stadium Wall is War". And then like we would have a draft and stuff and trades for posters. We would then get together for select events throughout the year!?

268973[/snapback]

OKay, you go to the other team...... :D

That would be hilarious, all members of their team could vote on trading posters. We could trade Stojan and BF for R. Rich. :w00t:

268984[/snapback]

I think we'll have to throw in a couple of first round draft picks.... :D

entrance music, we would need entrance music

like, let's say it's your first post of the day, the post would be accompanied by a short wav clip of the song of your choosing

269014[/snapback]

Mine is "Don't Fear the Reaper"...

:D

That would be hilarious, all members of their team could vote on trading posters. We could trade Stojan and BF for R. Rich. :D

268984[/snapback]

\

stojan might very well be an assett in a posting war! Prolly will sign a cap friendly deal too, but Clumpy would have to sort that stuff out.