Happy 20th Birthday to TSW!

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Lots of great memorable topics to look back on. One of my favorite "Off the Wall" topics was when we would discuss American Idol. There was one TBD'er who made the best and most creative critiques of that show. I wish i could remember who, but this person's posts were hilarious.

Great sentiments...except now I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night and try and remember this posters name....and his posts in the AI threads were great!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Great sentiments...except now I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night and try and remember this posters name....and his posts in the AI threads were great!

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers. :thumbsup:

thanks to SDS and all the mods for many years of dedication and patience. 

It would take weeks to list all the interesting  points of history...

TBD and SW allowed me to meet some great friends...and share love of the Bills. Certainly the site has been a major contributor to the growth of the Bills fan base  in spite of such challenges as Hog Boy etc etc....(oh so memorable). (haha)

Happy Birthday TBD.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic
16 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Just a wild guess...I think his first name was Johnny.  I searched the member list...

Johnny Coli??

I don't believe I participated in that particular thread, but Johnny Coli was one of the very best and most entertaining posters here ever. And a genuinely great guy, too. I used to go to Boston twice a year and would always call him up and meet for a few pops. He's sorely missed. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, mead107 said:

Got to be a tee shirt day at TBD tailgate party.  Raffle I can come up with a couple things. Get 89 to come 

a big thank you Scott for TBD. 

You still hang around.  

I pop in from time to time for a little perspective and to see what topics are on other fans' minds but I generally don't have the time to reply, chat, or engage.

Good to see that guys like you and the Panda are still here - hope you are well!   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Campy said:

I pop in from time to time for a little perspective and to see what topics are on other fans' minds but I generally don't have the time to reply, chat, or engage.

Good to see that guys like you and the Panda are still here - hope you are well!   

Very good.    All retired. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2018 at 4:51 PM, SDS said:

I feel like @Tom should be honored with making the first post (not by me)... 

Looky, looky! A Campy sighting!

So cool...............

I view on my phone these days & didn't see this........  Lol

TBD-1998.PNG