Bills 2018 Mock Draft Watch

12 minutes ago, the skycap said:

That's the funny part of all of this, who knows where the Bills have Lamar slotted. He COULD BE their #1 rated QB in this draft. Just remember what Daboll was able to do in championship game with a mobile QB with throwing ability

I doubt it, but if Lamar is their #1, they can stick at 12 and get him.  Lots of draft capital to fill out the roster in that case.  Imo, Lamar is the plan B if they can't get one of the top 4.  It might work out for them if they are forced to go to plan B.  Not my first choice, but I don't hate it.

14 minutes ago, the skycap said:

That's the funny part of all of this, who knows where the Bills have Lamar slotted. He COULD BE their #1 rated QB in this draft. Just remember what Daboll was able to do in championship game with a mobile QB with throwing ability

If they are indeed trying to trade up, then he's likely not the top guy on their board.  

• Like (+1) 2

Galko has been all over the place, and the seeing Allen at 2 is not comfortable to alot of Bills fans. I hope this is just good counterintelligence by the Bills. After all, Beane did say his wife didn't even know.

FWIW, He is getting roasted and on Twitter and BTW getting a lot of clicks too.

Edited by horned dogs

Regarding risen falling to 12.  How can Beane  stay put at 12 if he gets to 6-10?  Unless he doesn’t like Rosen, he HAS to move up from 12 to get his guy.  If he’s able to stay put and get rosen at 12, he’s a cool as come but I don’t see how we can allow Rosen to fall to the fins.  It’s just too risky. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/20/2018 at 9:49 AM, NewDayBills said:

21. Roquan Smith

22.) Vita Vea

33.) Mason Rudolph (trade up with CLE)

I like it but no way Rudolph lasts that long IMO

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Regarding risen falling to 12.  How can Beane  stay put at 12 if he gets to 6-10?  Unless he doesn’t like Rosen, he HAS to move up from 12 to get his guy.  If he’s able to stay put and get rosen at 12, he’s a cool as come but I don’t see how we can allow Rosen to fall to the fins.  It’s just too risky. 

I agree, if Rosen is able to be taken at 7 I would hope this staff moves up in a heartbeat 

On 4/22/2018 at 11:27 AM, Dr. Who said:

I doubt it, but if Lamar is their #1, they can stick at 12 and get him.  Lots of draft capital to fill out the roster in that case.  Imo, Lamar is the plan B if they can't get one of the top 4.  It might work out for them if they are forced to go to plan B.  Not my first choice, but I don't hate it.

IMO Jackson is this staffs chance to be fired, to pick him over all the rest would be as bad as waiting for a later round QB IMO.

Why get rid of Tyrod just to get another Tyrod, SMH.

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

IMO Jackson is this staffs chance to be fired, to pick him over all the rest would be as bad as waiting for a later round QB IMO.

Why get rid of Tyrod just to get another Tyrod, SMH.

First of all, I clearly said for me he was plan B and that I prefered the top four, so it doesn't really equate to "pick him over all the rest."  Secondly, I think the claim that he is Tyrod 2.0 is lazy and wrong, but have fun with that.

6. TRADE Buffalo Bills (via Colts): Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

Colts general manager Chris Ballard said during his pre-draft presser that he thinks there are eight elite talents in this draft outside of the quarterback position. Assuming four quarterbacks go in the top 10, Ballard could trade back to No. 12 and still get one of his coveted elite players. The price for the Bills to move up six spots? It could simply be the No. 12 pick, both second rounders and one of the Bills' third-rounders. Peter King laid out that framework in his mock draft this week. In our version, the Colts throw in a fifth-round pick as well. 

In this scenario, the Bills keep pick 22 and still get a quarterback. Josh Allen will be a polarizing pick. The NFL seems to love him more than fans and media analysts. Either way, Allen looks like a lock for the top 10 picks. His arm strength is undeniable, but his ability to shake off defenders in the pocket and extend plays may be even more impressive. The accuracy is a question mark. Whichever team drafts Allen needs to team him to play within himself and not go for the home run on every single play. That could be the key to unlocking his potential. 

22. Buffalo Bills: Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia

Whether the Bills play him at tackle or guard, Isaiah Wynn has a chance to be an anchor on Buffalo's offensive line. He dominated all week at the Senior Bowl and seems to have cemented his status as a first-round pick. With the retirements of Eric Wood and Richie Incognito, Wynn could fit in at guard right away. After drafting Allen, putting an offensive line around him will be key. 

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Mayock's top 100 posted this a.m.: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000928186/article/mike-mayocks-2018-nfl-draft-top-100-prospect-rankings.

Darnold - 7

Allen - 9

Rosen - 21

Mayfield - 22

Jackson - 23

Rudolph - 37

Switch Mayfield and Rosen and that is my order.  Hope we trade up to 2 for Darnold or Allen.  Too bad majority of this board is convinced Allen is already a bust. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, the skycap said:

Although Mayfield could run his offense exactly like the QBs he had in Alabama. Mayfield is most underrated for his mobility, he'd run the RPO better than Foles.