I hope last weekend finally kills the "you need a Franchise QB to be a contender" nonsense

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You don’t that.      He isn’t scared of wideouts like Taylor is.  

PS: what were Taylor's stats like passing to QBs when Woods and Watkins were on the field together?

#youreatrollordumb 0:)

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Whatever helps with your post Taylor depression. 

Disparaging Keenum and Bortles makes you feel better, run with it.  

I have no depression. My life doesn't revolve around disparaging others on an Internet message board as yours apparently does.

About to jump in the water for an evening surf session. Don't think about much other than the beauty of the ocean and the sunset at that point. Thanks for your concern, though, brah! :flirt: 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

PS: what were Taylor's stats like passing to QBs when Woods and Watkins were on the field together?

#youreatrollordumb 0:)

2015 — 28th ranked passing offense 

2016 — 30th ranked passing offense 

2017 — 31st ranked passing offense 

2018 — 2018 excuses from Transplantbillsfan ??? 

Go shred another wave and come back with more excuses.    

#youredumbtrymath

9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Nice!

I would prefer a "metric" one does not have to contort oneself to agree with.

Real World Scenario:

Down 4 points.  Bills got the ball on their own 25 yard line.

1 timeout, 2 minutes left.

I personally have a feeling that the Bills have a greater than 10% chance of winning the game.

Holy crap those are the weirdest most narrow parameters I’ve ever friggin seen as a “metric”!!!

I bet this has happened maybe once or twice with Buffalo from 2015-2016 with a one score game and enough realistic time under 2 minutes to drive down the field.

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

2015 — 28th ranked passing offense 

2016 — 30th ranked passing offense 

2017 — 31st ranked passing offense 

2018 — 2018 excuses from Transplantbillsfan ??? 

Go shred another wave and come back with more excuses.    

#youredumbtrymath

:lol:

’sallright. I love you Teddy KGB

I mean...

Airitoutfitzy 

I mean...

Maurybalstein

I mean...

RyanLBills

Gawd I just can’t keep track of who you are :doh:

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Keenum would have sucked under Dennison.

#OCsMATTER!  ?

I agree OCs matter. But if you swapped Tyrod and Keenum this year Tyrod would have played a little better than he did here but not as well as Keenum has and Keenum would have played a little worse than he did there but not as badly as Tyrod has. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree OCs matter. But if you swapped Tyrod and Keenum this year Tyrod would have played a little better than he did here but not as well as Keenum has and Keenum would have played a little worse than he did there but not as badly as Tyrod has. 

I agree and conversely Pat Shurmur as OC things might have been very different too. 

However, some fans are blinded by TT's 9-7 record while not realizing that even with a slightly better QB at the very least it would have been 10-6 with a win over Carolina and more than likely a win over Cincy to make it 11-5. Needless to say, they also beat the Jags in that playoff game IMO.

Almost all the scores over the season are different because now teams are forced to defend against the pass more and this opens up the run game. The Buffalo defense might not go into the toilet for a three-game stretch against the Jets, Saints, and Chargers because the QB is so bad the defense can't get off the field all game. That Saints game ToP 41:23 vs 18:37. The Chargers game 36:05 vs 23:55, the Jets game 33:30 vs 26:30.

Run first teams are supposed to be able to control the clock by running the ball and dictate to the opposing defense. The 2017 leaders in time of possession are Philly, Minn, Carolina, Pitt, Denver, Jacksonville, Arizona, Baltimore, New England, NO.  Care to know where Buffalo ended in ToP being one of those run-first teams?  30th!

Having a turtle at QB who goes into his shell during some games completely ruins the offense as no team can win being one dimensional no matter how good that RB or running game is... Shady is a HoF RB and the Bills are wasting his talent to a degree by not having a better line, QB, and OC. JMO

Edited by Nihilarian

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Holy crap those are the weirdest most narrow parameters I’ve ever friggin seen as a “metric”!!!

I bet this has happened maybe once or twice with Buffalo from 2015-2016 with a one score game and enough realistic time under 2 minutes to drive down the field.

:lol:

’sallright. I love you Teddy KGB

I mean...

Airitoutfitzy 

I mean...

Maurybalstein

I mean...

RyanLBills

Gawd I just can’t keep track of who you are :doh:

What does all this mean ?     More bbmb call outs ?    

#youmad #taylorsucks #tranniemeltdown

#tastywavesbrah #taylortoarizona 

#yardsandfranchiseqbsarebadnow??‍♂️??‍♂️☠️??‍♂️

Edited by Teddy KGB

24 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does all this mean ?     More bbmb call outs ?    

#youmad #taylorsucks #tranniemeltdown

#tastywavesbrah #taylortoarizona 

#yardsandfranchiseqbsarebadnow??‍♂️??‍♂️☠️??‍♂️

I think we should talk more about his pass yd rankings and how that’s the only thing that matters and how it trumps everyone else’s solid arguments talking about a myriad of other factors in the evaluation of Taylor. 

I think it’s a great strategy, really in depth, and won’t make you look really narrow minded and stupid or idiotic at all.... so let’s keep that up. It really makes a lot of sense. 

What were his yardage rankings again? Could you tell me? That’s really all I care about in this argument. 

(No condescending sarcasm here at all. I promise) 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think we should talk more about his pass yd rankings and how that’s the only thing that matters and how it trumps everyone else’s solid arguments talking about a myriad of other factors in the evaluation of Taylor. 

I think it’s a great strategy, really in depth, and won’t make you look really narrow minded and stupid or idiotic at all.... so let’s keep that up. It really makes a lot of sense. 

What were his yardage rankings again? Could you tell me? That’s really all I care about in this argument. 

(No condescending sarcasm here at all. I promise) 

You’re right, he’s really really good.  

We don’t need a QB anymore, just a defense that can hold playoff teams to 2 points. 

Taylor and Daboll = Dream Team 

Edited by Teddy KGB

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You’re right, he’s really really good.  

We don’t need a QB anymore, just a defense that can hold playoff teams to 2 points. 

Taylor and Daboll = Dream Team 

Yes. Becuz this is what anyone debating your idiocy is basically saying.... I’m glad we’re on the same page. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Yes. Becuz this is what anyone debating your idiocy is basically saying.... I’m glad we’re on the same page. 

All the Taylor groupies can meltdown this week.    

Let it all out before the draft.     No one who watches him play wants to hear the nonsense/excuses anymore. 

Farewell “stank nasty” 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

For months, we've heard...

"You can't win with Tyrod!" 

"Tyrod is one of the worst QBs in the league!"

"The Bills could never be a serious contender with Tyrod!"

Because it is the truth.  

How well did he play when the playoff game progressed?

Poorly. Taylor did not win himself. The defense did by keeping teams to under 16 points and even then 2 of those games it wasn’t good enough because the offense failed to score.  

Pleas let let it go. 

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Let it all out before the draft.     No one who watches him play wants to hear the nonsense/excuses anymore. 

Farewell “stank nasty” 

Bro, I wanted a qb at #10 last year and was as fairly annoyed when it didn’t happen.  I’ve been ready to move on for a long time. That doesn’t change the fact you talk like a fool. 

You’re the worst type of poster. You live in extremes. It’s just the worst. I hope it’s an act. Otherwise I just feel sorry for you. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Because it is the truth.  

How well did he play when the playoff game progressed?

Poorly. Taylor did not win himself. The defense did by keeping teams to under 16 points and even then 2 of those games it wasn’t good enough because the offense failed to score.  

Pleas let let it go. 

The guy has won more than he’s lost over 3 years and now been to the playoffs. Therefore anyone saying you can’t win with Tyrod just looks dumb.

guess it depends on what “win” you are talking about. A title? No. I don’t believe that’s attainable with him obviously. Never have. But you’ll be able to win games with him. That’s been proven even without the presence of a consistent defense over the last 3 years. I get people like you apparently don’t see or hear things like that even though they are 100% true. But it’s there and it happened. 

38 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Bro, I wanted a qb at #10 last year and was as fairly annoyed when it didn’t happen.  I’ve been ready to move on for a long time. That doesn’t change the fact you talk like a fool. 

You’re the worst type of poster. You live in extremes. It’s just the worst. I hope it’s an act. Otherwise I just feel sorry for you. 

The guy has won more than he’s lost over 3 years and now been to the playoffs. Therefore anyone saying you can’t win with Tyrod just looks dumb.

guess it depends on what “win” you are talking about. A title? No. I don’t believe that’s attainable with him obviously. Never have. But you’ll be able to win games with him. That’s been proven even without the presence of a consistent defense over the last 3 years. I get people like you apparently don’t see or hear things like that even though they are 100% true. But it’s there and it happened. 

Did you read his post? 

TT is not a guy who can be a serious contender.   

Do we need to list QB’s with a winning record that never amounted to anything?

Osweilller in Denver before he got benched by Manning (a fraction of himself) had more wins than losses.  

I could even go as low and say Tim Tebow has more wins than losses.

You need to know when to cut bait. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did you read his post? 

TT is not a guy who can be a serious contender.   

Do we need to list QB’s with a winning record that never amounted to anything?

Osweilller in Denver before he got benched by Manning (a fraction of himself) had more wins than losses.  

I could even go as low and say Tim Tebow has more wins than losses.

You need to know when to cut bait. 

Right. Let’s use the Broncos title team as an example. Literally one of the best defenses of the last 10-15 years. Not to mention putting 2 qb’s that played half a season of work against 3 full years is really flawed and just silly. I wouldn’t expect anything different though becuz you always twist things in the name of being right..... what a bad comparison. Seriously. 

You can nit pick up exceptions all you want but as a general rule qb’s that win more than they lose over a span(NOT A HALF SEASON WITH AN ALL WORLD DEFENSE) aren’t bad qb’s. 

And i I have no problems cutting bait. Let’s just talk with some sense about the guy. And please stop using bad comparisons to prove points. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Osweiller has won more than he lost. Then he was “let go”.  

He he wasn’t good enough.    

The defense helped him.   It was not the other way around.  

Right on man,

It all comes down to Tyrod  is just not good enough. Teams move on from not good enough, when in a bad relationship people move on just like teams wanting better.

Buffalo deserves better at the most important position for once in the last decade. Time to move to bigger and better. Tyrod does NOT deserve no 18 Mill a year for the not good enough play.

If these 3 posters are so hell bent on keeping him around because he is the best we have had (that's not saying much at all)then fix his contract to a backup QB contract. We all know he will not stay for that kind of pay just like the Fitz said no way. Goodbye Tyrod don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Farewell “stank nasty” 

Just wanted to chime in man. Skank trys but proves he is a hard line Tyrod boy over and over with his over the top excuses while name calling anyone that does not agree. Same old COT tactics.

Skank says he wants better at QB, in fact the entire COT now admits this team needs to upgrade but some continue to make excuses to want him to stay here. Many do not want to hear it anymore.

It is like hearing a family member getting punched by his husband every weekend but when you go talk to said person they say there is no problem he never hits her. Everything is good things will get better when we all know it is not. Time to move on but he is the best husband when he wants to be, then boom 3 points 56 yards and she is in the hospital. But, but he pays my Bills, he is good to the children.  You tell her again she need to get out of this relationship, but, but but.... Time to kick some and make it happen. SMH at how some in the COT just refuses to see it is time, regardless of being alone it is time for a fresh start. Kick to the curb. JMO

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

If you have a very good defense or a defense on a hot streak with lots of opportune turnovers, you can win games with a mediocre qb who avoids turnovers.  I think most will grant that TT can win those kind of games.  His limitations are obvious to anyone not blinded by irrational bias (and/or a member of the national media.)  We'll be getting a new qb in 2018 and thankfully this prolonged, pointless discussion will go the way of EJ and Orton and a dozen other failed qbs.