A Traitor for Senate

The_Dude

Okay, so what are the downsides of sending this weirdo to Congress to force them to deal with their creation?

You people against this are too much about appearances and not enough about substance. 

#wegotthis

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Okay, so what are the downsides of sending this weirdo to Congress to force them to deal with their creation?

You people against this are too much about appearances and not enough about substance. 

#wegotthis

Are you being sarcastic?  I hope you're being sarcastic.

I’m not sure how much of this prissy mincing little douche bag that the electorate will tolerate. Oh, it’ll have some Fowler’s - and ardent ones at that. But turds like this should be sent down a shithole, not celebrated like B O did. 

12 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Are you being sarcastic?  I hope you're being sarcastic.

Part of me certainly is. Another part of me thinks it'd be funny, congress deserves to exist around its creation, and I am genuinely curious as to how far left the left wants to take themselves. In sum, yes, send the Senate a message. I really don't care anymore. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6703714

Bradley/Chelsea Manning - the quintessential millennial. Has a very high opinion of her (I'm being kind her) self, based on absolutely no achievements.  

From her Wiki page (all sourced):

"Fearing that her mother was becoming too ill to cope, in 2005 (at age 17) Manning returned to the United States.[56][57] She moved in with her father in Oklahoma City, where he was living with his second wife and her child. Manning got a job as a developer with a software company, Zoto, and was apparently happy for a time, but was let go after four months. Her boss told The Washington Post that on a few occasions Manning had "just locked up" and would simply sit and stare, and in the end communication became too difficult. The boss told the newspaper that "nobody's been taking care of this kid for a really long time".[58][59]

By then, Manning was living as an openly gay man. Her relationship with her father was apparently good, but there were problems between Manning and her stepmother. In March 2006, Manning reportedly threatened her stepmother with a knife during an argument about Manning's failure to get another job; the stepmother called the police, and Manning was asked to leave the house. Manning drove to Tulsa in a pickup truck her father had given her, at first slept in it, then moved in with a friend from school. The two got jobs at Incredible Pizza in April. Manning moved on to Chicago before running out of money and again having nowhere to stay. Her mother arranged for Brian's sister, Debra, a lawyer in Potomac, Maryland, to take Manning in. Nicks wrote that the 15 months Manning spent with her aunt were among the most stable of her life. Chelsea had a boyfriend, took several low-paid jobs, and spent a semester studying history and English at Montgomery College, but left after failing an exam"

In anything other than an utterly desperate-for-warm-bodies Iraq War era military, this person would have had no opportunity at all. And then: the wholesale release of classified documents with absolutely no rhyme or reason behind it. Just a "look at me" decision. Chelsea has never explained why she thought this was important, or why releasing the identities of many perfectly decent and honorable people (example: sources for U.S. intelligence who reported on various nefarious activities of corrupt foreign governments, putting them at serious risk of being killed) was considered justifiable. Even Edward Snowden had some kind of express (although poorly thought out) higher purpose. Manning had none. A totally useless human being, now unleashed on us again as a budding politician until, someday, the world finally stops paying attention.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, B-Man said:

Chelsea Manning is running for the U.S. Senate in Maryland … between this and Oprah we’re pretty sure it’s safe to say the Democrats have lost their ever-loving minds.

Try Not to Laugh.

Dag-nab-it, you asked me to try not to laugh a half second too late. :P

14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ask Obama

Obama invited BLM to the WH.

That is all I need to know how disgusting that former President was.

Worst President this country has ever seen by a mile. That's saying something since there were 2 Bush's in the WH.