The forthcoming New-Ageish cult of personality documentary on Brady

Despise him in general, but it's kind of hard to blame him for being a bit full of himself or a narcissist in general objectively speaking.  The guy is a like some perfect stepford husband / alien hybrid / robot thing.  Again, I don't like him, but he lives an essentially perfect life that's unlike anything that 99.9999999% of all other human beings experience, so of course he's going to be different.  He doesn't even age or heal like us.

Edited by Hurricane Marv

1 hour ago, Captain Murica said:

Still think he has 18 year virgins locked in his basement, and drinks their blood. This grants him his powers, and the ability to continue to play at his age. 

You heard it here first. 

Not sure about that, but I'm sure he has Giselle plow him with a strap-on on a consistent basis. Seems like the type of head-case who likes to be dominated and humiliated in the bed room. 

7 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Not sure about that, but I'm sure he has Giselle plow him with a strap-on on a consistent basis. Seems like the type of head-case who likes to be dominated and humiliated in the bed room. 

Probably defecates on him as well. 

I've felt bad for Brady and BB in a way.

Both have struck me as unhappy souls desperate to hold on to the one thing they legitimately enjoy in life.  I think Bill will have an easier transition into post-coaching than Brady will post-player. 

16 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I've felt bad for Brady and BB in a way.

Both have struck me as unhappy souls desperate to hold on to the one thing they legitimately enjoy in life.  I think Bill will have an easier transition into post-coaching than Brady will post-player. 

Belichick can coach forever, but Dorian Gray can’t play forever.

Who wants to pay $50 for a box of dirt-flavored snacks? https://tb12sports.com/collections/nutrition

pure snake oil.

Here's the saddest thing to me about Brady. It's what he has become. He had a chance to be the single most amazing sports tale in history.

Think about it...who among us didn't pretend when we were kids in the backyard that we were that "he came out of nowhere to lead his team to the Super Bowl" story? Who among us hasn't thought about growing up to be rich, famous and marry a super model? He has it all. And...disagree all you want....he's good. Really good. I firmly believe without the cheating he would have been in the conversation of all timers. Call it the Barry Bonds Syndrome.

But his ego, his whole "brand" and his general belief that he is above everyone else is horrible. His first Super Bowl...I cheered. Partially because I've never liked Dick Vermiel, but mostly because his story was just identifiable. Every kids boyhood dream coming true. When I see highlights now, especially the celebration from that game it's completely a different guy. He looked shocked, happy, real honest emotion...now he's just a brand. A brand built on the belief that he's better than you.

4 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If anything I would peg him as they guy from American Psycho in the bedroom. Especially just looking at himself in the mirror and flexing for...well himself.

• Like (+1) 1