Poll: Will Dennison Be Fired?

Fadingpain

When will Dennison Be Fired?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Will Dennison Be Fired, and if so, When?

• YES, in the next couple of days; we need to have a shot at top prospects becoming available
    • YES, but it will take longer to sort it out
    • NO, he will remain as OC

31 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You want to go with a promotional hiring and a first time OC?

I'd rather go with experience I think.

He was OC for a year in Cleveland, if that counts for anything. He was also the guy who developed Carr and Wentz. I think he's ready to take the next step. Word is the Bears are hot to hire him as OC as well.

What experienced OC are you thinking of?

Edited by DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This twitter account does appear to have a source at OBD. Been following for awhile.

His twitter page has a tweet about Matt Patricia being named Lions HC and retaining two staff members.

Is this your twitter account?  This is just another BS statement made by someone who wants to feel like they have information.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This twitter account does appear to have a source at OBD. Been following for awhile.

Yes maybe he does. Hope so. Bill's need that QB no matter what. At this point trade our 2 first rounders and next year's. I don't know him but when said Lions HC maybe Matt Patrica maybe all I had to see. All over the place maybe HC for Lions..

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

8 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

His twitter page has a tweet about Matt Patricia being named Lions HC and retaining two staff members.

Is this your twitter account?  This is just another BS statement made by someone who wants to feel like they have information.

No, it isn’t mine. :rolleyes: As I said, I’ve been following it for awhile and find it credible. Otherwise I wouldn’t lend it any credence. I didn’t see the matt Patricia tweet but I’m guessing it wasn’t him saying he had inside info on it but rather commenting on what many NFL reporters were saying about that move at the time. The only inside info I’ve ever seen him share is about the Bills. 

I'll be shocked if Rico isn't canned within the next few weeks. If it's all about accountability and they said Tyrod isn't all the blame, where does that leave us? And then giving the PR "evaluate" answers about keeping Rico. He's gone. And this job won't be too scary despite the QB questions to date. Any OC worth anything would jump on the chance to take almost the worst O and make it something. The only scenario I see keeping Rico would be picking up a QB coach like Dorsey to take over midseason when the inevitable happens.

Edited by ProcessTheTrust

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, it isn’t mine. :rolleyes: As I said, I’ve been following it for awhile and find it credible. Otherwise I wouldn’t lend it any credence. I didn’t see the matt Patricia tweet but I’m guessing it wasn’t him saying he had inside info on it but rather commenting on what many NFL reporters were saying about that move at the time. The only inside info I’ve ever seen him share is about the Bills. 

Well its on there and he is acting like he has some inside source on that.

The guy is putting two and two together and praying it comes true, a lot like that dude that is spamming the boards recently.

He is taking the time Beane spent with McCoy in the Panthers organization and assuming that he is going to hire him here since he didn't hire Dennison.  He has no source and is just playing the guessing game.

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Well its on there and he is acting like he has some inside source on that.

The guy is putting two and two together and praying it comes true, a lot like that dude that is spamming the boards recently.

He is taking the time Beane spent with McCoy in the Panthers organization and assuming that he is going to hire him here since he didn't hire Dennison.  He has no source and is just playing the guessing game.

It’s just a twitter account that I’ve found to be correct on multiple occasions over the years. I don’t have any stake in whether you believe him, just posting it for what it’s worth. Take it or leave it.

btw I looked at his tweet about Patricia. He was only giving his opinion about which assistants he would keep in Detroit. It was from yesterday and it had been reported up until this morning, when the NYG news broke,  that he was going there. So he was just commenting on that, not breaking inside info.