Gase Calls Tannehil the Dolphins' Starting QB for 2018

Could be a smokescreen and true statement.   They could easily take a QB at #11 or even trade up for a QB.

Tannehill can take the starting spot out of TC.

Could be many flexible options.

I hope Tannehill starts for the Fish for a long time as he doesn’t worry or scare me at all.  IMO he is approx #20 QB in the league, can’t doninate a game is closer to a game manager the impact QB.

Tannenhill is a very underrated franchise QB and basically the reason why the Dolphins missed the playoffs this year.

Still think they would have been a legit SB contender if he didn't get hurt and Bills probably don't make the playoffs if that was the case.

AFCE is shaping up to be a very strong division in 2018.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

AFC East is going be the toughest division in the NFL next year even if the Patriots decline.

And every team has big money to spend in the offseason to bolster their rosters. Beane is going to have to be very strategic to counter moves made by the Jets and Dolphins who are no doubt ready to back up the Brinks truck for key FA's.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

they would have beat us twice with him. 

Not sure how you can state that.  He has never played well in Buffalo with the Bills sweeping them in '15.  The Dolphins beat the Bills in '16 at New Era with Matt Moore.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

AFC East is going be the toughest division in the NFL next year even if the Patriots decline.

And every team has big money to spend in the offseason to bolster their rosters. Beane is going to have to be very strategic to counter moves made by the Jets and Dolphins who are no doubt ready to back up the Brinks truck for key FA's.

Buying free agents is not the way you biuld a good team.....as has been shown time and time again.

You biuld good teams by drafting well and finding players that fit YOUR offensive and defensive philosophy

Look no further then Trey, Dawkins, and Milano

39 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Buying free agents is not the way you biuld a good team.....as has been shown time and time again.

You biuld good teams by drafting well and finding players that fit YOUR offensive and defensive philosophy

Look no further then Trey, Dawkins, and Milano

That would be Tre'  ;) 

and his 2 amigos Poyer and Hyde.  

12 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Backing up brinks trucks is not the best way to build a team. I hope they do!

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

they would have beat us twice with him. 

Disagree.  Maybe once.  But, maybe not at all.

Tannehill plays poor against us.

I wasn't aware that this was even a question, but I guess it's possible Gase would want to move on. Things could still change in the off-season.

Tannehill's okay, but historically not great verse the Bills, unless he has a good running game to support him.