Sam Darnold Declares for the 2018 NFL Draft

26CornerBlitz

31 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

No. His receivers really let him down in that game early, truth be told, and OSU is loaded on defense. He's a legit number one overall pick. 

I think Rosen is the better prospect but got stuck on a crap team.  I think both have a shot to be top 10 NFL Qbs if they get in the right situation.

i think a lot of this whole "process" think is BS and we got extremely lucky to make the playoffs (and I'm so happy).  But I will really believe in this organization if they managed to draft a legit qb prospect.  Anything less than that is a failure. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LEBills said:

I could see a team jumping ahead of the Broncos at either the Colts or 2nd Browns pick to get Allen or Mayfield before Elway does.

im not sure how the new Colts GM will draft but I assume he would trade down if someone was willing.

Nobody is taking Mayfield in the top 5 until he can answer some serious questions about his off-field stuff and they see where he is with the onfield stuff.  He'll probably defintiely go 1st round but I seriously doubt top 5.

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I just don’t feel comfortable taking Allen that high- praying that he produces better in the NFL than in college

I hope we don't trade up for him.

16 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

Considering Darold wasn't very impressive in the bowl game any chance he falls out of the top 10?

No. The bowl game performance did not move the needle one bit. What will move it are his interviews, background checks, and personal workouts for various interested teams. Teams also don’t want to see any medical issues.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.