Rumored Gillette Stadium Antics

judman

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Having your own communication would be tough considering the nfl takes care ofvthat for both sides

Ok, like I said, I don't know the rules for that, so thanks for helping me out there.  I just wouldn't trust a thing is all I'm saying.  I would certainly understand the provided equipment as completely as possible to see if interception of communications is possible.

Edited by ChasBB

It's not that difficult to use someone's cell phone as a listening device. The fact that he was constantly on his cell phone could be an indicator of that. If anyone in that booth had a cellphone that was turned on, that guy was definitely in range. The Patriots will always be a part of shady shenanigans, that's their identity, and they don't care as long as they win.

15 hours ago, Paulus said:

Randos in the bar are more reputable than CNN, tbf.

I accept your CNN comment and would like to up one with the inclusion of Fox News, MSNBC.  One thing is for sure, Trump has succeeded at one thing: Discrediting the Media which plays right into his hands.  Not good for the people.

There is an office next to the visiting team's locker room where a light is often seen late into the nights...

it's one of those light bulbs hanging from a cord with a cage around it... The type you get for $5 at Lowes or Home Depot (plus the cost of the bulb...) they say it's simply hanging from a drain pipe over an empty wooden desk...

Nobody knows whose desk it is or who turns the light on...... or off......

Really sinister and creepy stuff...

33 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I accept your CNN comment and would like to up one with the inclusion of Fox News, MSNBC.  One thing is for sure, Trump has succeeded at one thing: Discrediting the Media which plays right into his hands.  Not good for the people.

Because CNN never did it to themselves... They have become just as bad as their sibling cable news networks. They've all become propaganda arms. What's even worse for the people is not being aware of the fact. 

In all seriousness, many people have lost touch with what objective journalism is, and seem to be unable to realize it.

17 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I couldnt find it either but I believe its refernced in this article about Harrison accusing them of stealing 90% of their blitz calls...ironically he is now a member of the dark side...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elitedaily.com/sports/history-new-england-patriots-allegedly-cheating/910436/amp

This all makes sense now

Patriots beat the Steelers because of the league and ref being in their back pockets. Very good chance the Steelers and Pats meet each other in the finals to get to the SB. Harrison is older and not being used as much on the field, they fake some riff between him and the team and cut him right after that game, knowing the BB would sign him and  try to get Intel out of him for their next game. Harrison is actually secretly working still for the Steelers gathering inside info on the franchise and leaking it back to the Steelers who will use it against them and eventually expose their corrupt organisation leading to a huge takedown.

It's genius, hopefully his cover doesn't get blown. Better start joining the team for the anthem instead of standing by himself...

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

This all makes sense now

Patriots beat the Steelers because of the league and ref being in their back pockets. Very good chance the Steelers and Pats meet each other in the finals to get to the SB. Harrison is older and not being used as much on the field, they fake some riff between him and the team and cut him right after that game, knowing the BB would sign him and  try to get Intel out of him for their next game. Harrison is actually secretly working still for the Steelers gathering inside info on the franchise and leaking it back to the Steelers who will use it against them and eventually expose their corrupt organisation leading to a huge takedown.

It's genius, hopefully his cover doesn't get blown. Better start joining the team for the anthem instead of standing by himself...

That Harrison reference was from 2004 bro..pretty sure a lot of stuff changed aince then

17 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I wouldn't put it past the Patricheats to pull a stunt like this.  I mean back in the day, who would have believed the Patricheats were videotaping opponents final walk-throughs, having employees videotape opponent's hand signals during games and send the tape up to Ernie Adams in the booth right before halftime, bugging the opponents locker room so bellicheat and Ernie Adams were privy to ALL halftime adjustments in REAL TIME. Maybe there was a Bluetooth enabled audio device hidden in the booth, so they needed someone within range to listen in and relay the messages up to Ernie Adams? Again, you CANNOT put ANY of these shenanigans past these scumbags based off of prior behavior.

The only thing that was even remotely "accurate" in you post is that NE got in trouble for having a single camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. That's the entirety of Spygate. No more. No less. Taping has never been against the rules. It was simply the LOCATION of the camera, not what the footage was. That, my friend, is the sum total of the Patriots' cheating history. 1 camera. 1 game. Less than 30 minutes.

Congratulations to the Bills on making the playoffs. Hope to see you guys again in 2 weeks.

17 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

The only thing that was even remotely "accurate" in you post is that NE got in trouble for having a single camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. That's the entirety of Spygate. No more. No less. Taping has never been against the rules. It was simply the LOCATION of the camera, not what the footage was. That, my friend, is the sum total of the Patriots' cheating history. 1 camera. 1 game. Less than 30 minutes.

Congratulations to the Bills on making the playoffs. Hope to see you guys again in 2 weeks.

Ignorance really is bliss...quick...name 5 Patriot players from before the Tom Brady era without looking them up...bet you can't do it...

Sad there are probably more Bills fans than Pats "fans" that could...

Most bandwagon fans in the NFL...its a baseball town...Red Sox are still king

Edited by matter2003

16 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Ignorance really is bliss...quick...name 5 Patriot players from before the Tom Brady era without looking them up...bet you can't do it...

Sad there are probably more Bills fans than Pats "fans" that could...

Most bandwagon fans in the NFL...its a baseball town...Red Sox are still king

I've been a fan since the Grogan years, so you're wrong there. 

Bills fans probably know more players on the Pats than on the Bills... And I could ask you to name 5 players since Kelly retired. Don't forget that the Pats went to the SB in the 80s and 90s.

The Patriots have sold out every game since 1994. The year Kraft bought the team. That's 24 years. That's an awfully long bandwagon. No one has more loyal fans than the Pats. Some might have been loyal longer, like the Steelers, Cowboys, and Packers, but that's only due to them having success early on. What was it like in Buffalo before the Bills had their 4 good seasons?

The thing about Boston, is that there's more than enough passion for 4 teams. 

I like to remind my brother (a Giants fan) that New York only has 1 NFL team in it.

28 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I've been a fan since the Grogan years, so you're wrong there. 

Bills fans probably know more players on the Pats than on the Bills... And I could ask you to name 5 players since Kelly retired. Don't forget that the Pats went to the SB in the 80s and 90s.

The Patriots have sold out every game since 1994. The year Kraft bought the team. That's 24 years. That's an awfully long bandwagon. No one has more loyal fans than the Pats. Some might have been loyal longer, like the Steelers, Cowboys, and Packers, but that's only due to them having success early on. What was it like in Buffalo before the Bills had their 4 good seasons?

The thing about Boston, is that there's more than enough passion for 4 teams. 

I like to remind my brother (a Giants fan) that New York only has 1 NFL team in it.

Dude have you lost your mind?

If your team didn't get in the playoffs for 17 years, not only would you be playing in half filled stadiums, you wouldnt even have a team probably due to lack of fans...

It doesn't take much "loyalty" when you have been great for that long.

And name 5 Bills players since Kelly retired? I could probably name 100...

47 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Dude have you lost your mind?

If your team didn't get in the playoffs for 17 years, not only would you be playing in half filled stadiums, you wouldnt even have a team probably due to lack of fans...

It doesn't take much "loyalty" when you have been great for that long.

And name 5 Bills players since Kelly retired? I could probably name 100...

The Bills had nine regular season games blacked out from 2010-2014 and 19 blackouts since 2000, and almost moved to Canada....What's your point? 

Kraft bought the team in 1994. That's when the sellout streak began. The TB12 era began 7 years after that. Nearly a quarter century of selling out the stadium. 

4 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

The Bills had nine regular season games blacked out from 2010-2014 and 19 blackouts since 2000, and almost moved to Canada....What's your point? 

Kraft bought the team in 1994. That's when the sellout streak began. The TB12 era began 7 years after that. Nearly a quarter century of selling out the stadium. 

And when Brady retires, you all will start sucking again and have problems getting at least respectable attendance.  I think you all have that many bandwagon fans.

58 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Playing in a stadium at the time that was over 20K fans smaller than ours in a city with 10 times the population...color me unimpressed. And their current stadium has STILL been between 5-14K smaller than New Era Field, which right now is at its smallest at 71,608...still over 5K bigger than Gillette...

Our blackout games still likely had more in attendance than your fully packed stadiums.

Also "sold out" doesnt mean "attended". Ask the Dolphins who have 10K empty seats many games but are technically "sold out"...

Edited by matter2003

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Link? 

How is this in any way a credible post? 

Dunkirk Don has Bob Woodward credibility compared to this thread. 

As OP, I’d like to redirect your attention to the thread title which includes the term “rumored.”  

I wasn’t implying that it was true, and was unable to find a link. The whole purpose was to see if this was anything at all. Most of us got a few good jabs in at the pats* and their misguided fans. 

Relax, bruh. 

If this was any other team it would sound ridiculous.  The fact that it's the Cheats is the only thing that gives this rumor any weight, insomuch that "anything is possible" with them.  

And that's where the weight ends.