Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

Just now, klos63 said:

What has Reilly done to show we need him in a playoff game. He's never played a regular season game.

....and his opportunities have been what?.......kid certainly showed some promise & grit in the pre-season and with the "overwhelming (COUGH)" TBD support for our WR corp (..."worst in the league".....they suck"...etc), why NOT?.....WORST he could do is suck and be a perfect fit, right?...............

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and his opportunities have been what?.......kid certainly showed some promise & grit in the pre-season and with the "overwhelming (COUGH)" TBD support for our WR corp (..."worst in the league".....they suck"...etc), why NOT?.....WORST he could do is suck and be a perfect fit, right?...............

I am100% certain that he was brought up from the PS to secure him from another team. They like him, but he must need work in some areas or he'd be in there. Thomas is in there to play as the 6th WR. Joe Webb is the 5th.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He will never be up for a game if not this one. That front is imposing. He and Calais are going to be a handful for the OL, not to mention those LB's.

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

no , the worst he could do is suck and make things worse. Or just take up a roster spot and not see any action.

You don't get a first opportunity in the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I am100% certain that he was brought up from the PS to secure him from another team. They like him, but he must need work in some areas or he'd be in there. Thomas is in there to play as the 6th WR. Joe Webb is the 5th.

He will never be up for a game if not this one. That front is imposing. He and Calais are going to be a handful for the OL, not to mention those LB's.

...probably correct......guess many are anxious to see what the kid has....good call..............

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...probably correct......guess many are anxious to see what the kid has....good call..............

I count myself as one of those looking forward to seeing him on the field. Playoffs might not be the best time for a trial run.

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I count myself as one of those looking forward to seeing him on the field. Playoffs might not be the best time for a trial run.

...agree, but he's been tantalizingly active for a couple of weeks now.....and seeing how the TBD pundits clamor about how bad our "WR corp sucks", thought there was a chance...

24 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I fully expect Marcel to play well today......when motivated he is a beast

But...that is also the problem

• Like (+1) 1