A final thought, 15 mins to Judgement Day

Roundybout

What an amazing, roller coaster season it has been. 

From starting hot against the Jets, to handing the Falcons their first loss in their new stadium, to the wretched loss streak halfway through, to the Blizzard Bowl and now marching into Miami with our destiny on the line. 

To have this team where they are, after what they have given away, is incredible. You can tell the culture is changing down at OBD, and while we may not agree on the moves they've made, you can tell that there is a goal in mind.

But, my God, to have such a simple shot at ending this miserable drought, what a feeling! I've been more nervous and excited than I have been in a long time. Can you imagine the joy that will ring through Buffalo when the drought falls? 

On top of this, we are ready to load up in the draft next year too. This isn't Whaley's "trade everything for success," this is proof we can win without losing our draft capital. We have so much to look forward to. 

Whatever happens today, the future is bright, and I'm thrilled to be here on this website cheering with the rest of you. 

Win one for my Bear, guys.

Go Bills, and Happy New Year.

And let's throw it back to this classic by Rodak

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/247085/if-the-bills-arent-tanking-what-exactly-are-they-doing

I'm definitely going to root like hell for us to win and everyone else to lose - and I'm excited to see where we go from here with McDurmott and Beane and the helm.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just like major league I started out thinking "who the F are these guys" and moved to "these guys aren't so Fing bad".  This season has had a different feel than the past decade.  I want the win.  Missing the playoffs will suck if the team does, but this feels a lot like 1987.  We could be in for the start of something good.