The Wall.

Nanker

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As long as 716er bumped it.

Greg Abbott Executes a Hilarious but Completely Necessary Troll Using Biden’s ‘Stimulus’ Money:

The money in Biden’s plan was purposely void of strings attached because the game was to shower blue states with money, allowing them to bail out their mismanaged budgets and perpetuate left-wing priorities. Abbott has turned that on its head, instead, using a significant portion of the money given to Texas to help build a border wall in his state.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/29/greg-abbott-executes-a-hilarious-but-completely-necessary-troll-using-bidens-stimulus-money-n404495

They fix their energy crisis yet?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So they want to own the dems and build a wall and not prioritize the grid - got it.

#winning

I live WAY closer to the wall than you do and I still can’t see it from my house. What the frig do you care if it’s there? 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I live WAY closer to the wall than you do and I still can’t see it from my house. What the frig do you care if it’s there? 

He cares for one reason and one reason only.  

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we shouldn’t build it. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we should build it. 

It’s an infrastructure project that’ll save the country billions. Pay a bunch of American construction workers and in the end we get a wall out of it. What’s the big deal? Never understood the controversy on the whole thing. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we should build it. 

When did I ever say we needed a wall?

Walls don’t work - but power grids should. 

#winning

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did I ever say we needed a wall?

Walls don’t work - but power grids should. 

#winning

Typo. Reread my edited post. 

#notlosinglost

More proof time. Proof walls don’t work. 

Edited by Chef Jim

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Typo. Reread my edited post. 

#notlosinglost

More proof time. Proof walls don’t work. 

And you want the wall because TRUMP wanted the wall - idiots - lmao

Oh, and regarding the effectiveness of walls - from the Dallas Times article Bonnie posted:

“We have a wall in my district and we still have a surge. What he ought to do is use $250 million to fix our electrical grid,” said Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen

I believe the guy who lives in the district.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you want the wall because TRUMP wanted the wall - idiots - lmao

Oh, and regarding the effectiveness of walls - from the Dallas Times article Bonnie posted:

“We have a wall in my district and we still have a surge. What he ought to do is use $250 million to fix our electrical grid,” said Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen

I believe the guy who lives in the district.

I’ve wanted a wall a couple decades before Trump came along.  Trump has nothing to do with my opinions.  See, unlike you, I can think for myself. I rarely post links or memes. 

If you think we think a wall is going to keep all illegals out you’re really dumber than you look. Of if course you build a wall there will be people that will figure a way to get over and under.  It won’t stop 100%.  That will never be the purpose of a barrier. 

Question. Do you feel it’s a good idea to have an open border AND heathcare for all regardless of immigration status?

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve wanted a wall a couple decades before Trump came along.  Trump has nothing to do with my opinions.  See, unlike you, I can think for myself. I rarely post links or memes. 

If you think we think a wall is going to keep all illegals out you’re really dumber than you look. Of if course you build a wall there will be people that will figure a way to get over and under.  It won’t stop 100%.  That will never be the purpose of a barrier. 

Question. Do you feel it’s a good idea to have an open border AND heathcare for all regardless of immigration status?

And Mexico was going to pay for it, right Jimmy? BS

If we don't solve the issues at the source - we will always have an issue with the border.

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Chef, my wife just retired from a school district

Healthcare? We’re feeding these kids three meals a day!  Twelve months a year. Ridiculous!

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Mexico was going to pay for it, right Jimmy? BS

If we don't solve the issues at the source - we will always have an issue with the border.

Mexico is going to pay for it?  When did I ever say that?

What are the issues at the source and how do you propose to solve (sorry they will never be solved 🙄) these issues?

And we are the biggest cause of the problem.  We fix our house first. Fix what you control.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Mexico is going to pay for it?  When did I ever say that?

What are the issues at the source and how do you propose to solve (sorry they will never be solved 🙄) these issues?

And we are the biggest cause of the problem.  We fix our house first. Fix what you control.  

HA! Point to the last administration that fixed our house first. I'll wait.

Just now, BillStime said:

HA! Point to the last administration that fixed our house first. I'll wait.

So because it’s never been fixed in the past it won’t or can’t be fixed in the future?  That’s a lazy defeatist path to take.  You must be a Bills fan. 

How do you propose to fix the problems at the source?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So because it’s never been fixed in the past it won’t or can’t be fixed in the future?  That’s a lazy defeatist path to take.  You must be a Bills fan. 

How do you propose to fix the problems at the source?

So let me get this straight - you said we should focus on our house first - then you said the issues at the source “will never be solved” - then you admit no one has ever gotten our house in order - and then you ask me my

ideas on how to fix the source?

Really???? 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So let me get this straight - you said we should focus on our house first - then you said the issues at the source “will never be solved” - then you admit no one has ever gotten our house in order - and then you ask me my

ideas on how to fix the source?

Really???? 

Yes. What don’t you understand?  

Broadway megahit ‘Hamilton’ is getting $30 million in federal relief with possibility of $20 million more

Yep.

It's a good thing that Covid money only goes to the important things.

LOL

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Broadway megahit ‘Hamilton’ is getting $30 million in federal relief with possibility of $20 million more

Yep.

It's a good thing that Covid money only goes to the important things.

LOL

Can you now do an audit on Trumps PPP loans last year?

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you now do an audit on Trumps PPP loans last year?

You go right friggin ahead no one cares.

How much did DeSantis get? 

You need to get up to speed