The Wall.

Nanker

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I'll admit you're a complete fraud. Except, perhaps you're not. You might actually believe the **** you come here spouting day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute.

I believe your stupid fn wall ain't never getting built 

Ok, you got me, build the wall! If there is a path to citizenship for 11million of our people vying n this country, let's do it! 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/us/politics/trump-daca-immigration.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday appeared to endorse a sweeping immigration deal that would eventually grant millions of undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship, saying he would be willing to “take the heat” politically for an approach that many of his hard-line supporters have long viewed as unacceptable.

The president made the remarks during an extended meeting with congressional Republicans and Democrats who are weighing a shorter-term agreement that would extend legal status for undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children. Mr. Trump has said such a deal must be accompanied by new money for a border wall and measures to limit immigrants from bringing family members into the country in the future, conditions he repeated during the meeting on Tuesday.

But in backing a broader immigration measure, Mr. Trump was giving a rare public glimpse of an impulse he has expressed privately to advisers and lawmakers — the desire to preside over a more far-reaching solution to the status of the 11 million undocumented immigrants already living and working in the United States. Such action has the potential to alienate the hard-line immigration activists who powered his political rise and helped him win the presidency, many of whom have described it as amnesty for lawbreakers.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

...alienate the hard-line immigration activists [...] many of whom have described it as amnesty for lawbreakers.

For once, I'm replying to you with an observation of idiocy that is not your own particular idiocy.  This must be a first.

Amnesty:

The action of a government by which all persons or certain groups of persons who have committed a criminal offense [...] are granted immunity from prosecution.

Well, no !@#$ing ****.  People who don't break the law don't need amnesty.  What the !@#$ do these asshats think "amnesty" means?

(Side note: this is why pretending illegal immigrants are merely "undocumented" and not really breaking the law is counterproductive.  No need to grand them amnesty if they're not doing anything illegal.  This is also why semantics are !@#$ing important!!!!)

(Additional side note: gatorman's still an idiot.)