My Least Favorite Reporter = Bill Barnwell From ESPN

BuffaloRush

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not about 5 picks in every game. IMO,  he isn't a viable option in the NFL with many flaws in his game including absolutely no poise under pressure, spotty accuracy, inconsistent mechanics, poor decsion making, and weak arm strength.

Now you're actually debating and not just making sarcastic comments.  See where that might piss some people off?  Maybe you'd get a little more respect if you didn't just sarcastically crap on others' opinions.  

I think Tyrod has a lot of those problems.  I've seen him for three years and he hasn't seemed to improve much even when he had better weapons.  He is inaccurate in crucial situations.  He takes sacks at the wrong time and doesn't look to throw the ball away which is poor decision making.  In his career, he hasn't taken over the game and won it for us a lot, he just hasn't lost it for us.  I don't want a QB that needs to rely on their defense or run game all the time like he does and has through his entire career.  He's been here almost three full seasons, I've seen a decent bridge QB and that's it. I dare to be better at that position.  

Peterman was thrown into a difficult position but the team around him failed him.  He wasn't good in the game but the team around him was just as bad.  That was the worst game by the supporting cast on offense all year IMO.  Peterman played in other games and looked a lot better than that.  His game against Indy was rather solid considering how difficult it was to pass in that game.  His back shoulder pass to Benjamin in that game was a breath of fresh air.  Yes of course he has some flaws, he's a rookie.  Rookies have rookie performances.  He had the same type of performance in his first game in college.  He turned it around in college and I am not simply throwing him away like many people here are because of one half.  He could use some mentoring, I hope he gets another chance to compete for the starting job next preseason and use that game as some motivation.  He could amount to nothing but one game is not even close to enough IMO.

Edited by Buffalo30

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Now you're actually debating and not just making sarcastic comments.  See where that might piss some people off?  Maybe you'd get a little more respect if you didn't just sarcastically crap on others opinion.  

I think Tyrod has a lot of those problems.  I've seen him for three years and he hasn't seemed to improve much even when he had better weapons.  He is inaccurate in crucial situations.  He takes sacks at the wrong time and doesn't look to throw the ball away which is poor decision making.  In his career, he hasn't taken over the game and won it for us a lot, he just hasn't lost it for us.  I don't want a QB that needs to rely on their defense or run game all the time like he does and has through his entire career.  He's been here almost three full seasons, I've seen a decent bridge QB and that's it. I dare to be better at that position.  

Peterman was thrown into a difficult position but the team around him failed him.  He wasn't good in the game but the team around him was just as bad.  That was the worst game by the supporting cast on offense all year IMO.  Peterman played in other games and looked a lot better than that.  His game against Indy was rather solid considering how difficult it was to pass in that game.  His back shoulder pass to Benjamin in that game was a breath of fresh air.  Yes of course he has some flaws, he's a rookie.  Rookies have rookie performances.  He had the same type of performance in his first game in college.  He turned it around in college and I am not simply throwing him away like many people here are because of one half.  He could use some mentoring, I hope he gets another chance to compete for the starting job next preseason and use that game as some motivation.  He could amount to nothing but one game is not even close to enough IMO.

I debate plenty, but I will in turn give crap when I receive it. 

1)  nothing is more annoying that the people who complain about other people complaining about race

2) Taylor is an interesting case because he has some numbers that make him look like a solid NFL starter. Also, the perception of the Bills is we are a joke and the fact that Taylor has a "winning" record looks impressive.

3) for 2 years, I've known Taylor isn't good enough and stats make him look better than he is.

4) Barnwell is a nerd and a total snoozefest to listen to.  Mike Schoop loves Barnwell.

5) the Charger decision was one of the dumbest in the history of coaching. You can't say Taylor wins that game but I know he won't single handedly lose it and be historically bad.  An awful decision by coach who is treated like some genius because he took a 7 win team to 8 wins in one of the worst AFC ever.

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hating someone in the media because they have a different opinion than you: America 2017.

The same people who love to call people snowflakes are the biggest snowflakes.

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

Barnwell is just like that POS Mike Schoop pulling the race card and defending Taylor to the end.

We just have to make it through ONE more game with him. That’s what I’m looking forward to the most.

I don't like either of them but why are they POSs? Because they have a different opinion than you?

i really don't believe most people are racist in viewing Taylor but you're kidding yourself if they aren't some who do.  There was some old lady saying he was the same as EJ.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I debate plenty, but I will in turn give crap when I receive it. 

Except you sarcastically started a conversation with someone on this thread saying, "Does this make you feel better?"  He didn't comment at you but you sarcastically started it.  That's not debating.  

Edited by Buffalo30

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Except you sarcastically started a conversation with someone on this thread saying, Does that make you feel better?  He didn't comment at you but you sarcastically started it.  That's not debating.  

I did that because the poster was rationalizing one of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen in all my years of watching Bills football.  Legitimate question.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I did that because the poster was rationalizing one of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen in all my years of watching Bills football.  Legitimate question.

It certainly came off as sarcastic like many of your other posts.  I guess I just miss the days when sarcasm could be left out of a debate.  Seems like a giant waste of time

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why do you bother with some of them? You actually add something to this board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

It certainly came off as sarcastic like many of your other posts.  I guess I just miss the days when sarcasm could be left out of a debate.  Seems like a giant waste of time

Sarcasm and worse is all over the board. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why do you bother with some of them? You actually add something to this board.

Thanks man. It's an interesting excercise is most cases, while some are lost causes.  All good though.  HNY and Go Bills!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sarcasm and worse is all over the board. 

Yep and that's why this board is a nightmare at times.  Why add to that?  You are a contributor who posts a lot to the board and you add value when you form opinions based on facts and challenge another to see a different view point.  I like conversing with people who have different opinions but once the sarcasm is added, the conversations just turn into people calling each other names and garbage talk.  No intelligence left in those conversations.  I'm open to other opinions and seeing things from a different view, the mocking and sarcasm is just pointless. Takes all the fun out of this board.  

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Yep and that's why this board is a nightmare at times.  Why add to that?  You are a contributor who posts a lot to the board and you add value when you form opinions based on facts and challenge another to see a different view point.  I like conversing with people who have different opinions but once the sarcasm is added, the conversations just turn into people calling each other names and garbage talk.  No intelligence left in those conversations.  I'm open to other opinions and seeing things from a different view, the mocking and sarcasm is just pointless. Takes all the fun out of this board.  

Notice that I don't do that with you because you don't bring personal attacks or sarcasm.   I can play it either way, but if someone posts something ridiculous I feel that sarcasm is sometimes in order.  Not that big of a deal IMO. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Notice that I don't do that with you because you don't bring personal attacks or sarcasm.   I can play it either way, but if someone posts something ridiculous, I feel that sarcasm is sometimes in order.  Not that big of a deal IMO. 

I just find that threads spiral once sarcasm is added that's all.  Keep posting the good stuff though haha, I enjoy the debates

3 hours ago, jr1 said:

the same people that blame Tyrod for everything make excuses for Cousins and Stafford having career records below .500

all things being equal in regards to personality, age, health, contract, salary cap hit, coachability,  etc etc........... who do you want?

Tyrod Kirk or Matt   ?????

Tyrod had two chances to beat the Patriots this year which is the cream of the crop AFC wise and failed only scoring 3 points in the first one and 16 which should have been 20 in the second one and had absolutely no offense in the second half against a very susceptible and banged up defense. We also came out flat with Tyrod against the Bengals, Jets and Saints with embarrassing performances.

I mean we had no answer for their pass rush of the Chargers. If Tyrod instead got destroyed for that week we would have lost vs the Chiefs and be in a much worse situation with Peterman starting there. We would be eliminated if that were the case.