QB film room

Buffalo716

At the end of every college football season I re watch every throw from every top QB prospect    And compile a scouting report based on their play.

since this is my Bills home I will post my reports

this is time consuming so I can only do around 6 QBs yearly 

Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson are all locks I need to evaluate so I have 1-2 spots open 

If you guys have any suggestions I'm more than willing to listen and make a report for another guy or 2

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Rudolph please. I think he’s more interesting because of the system he plays in can skew things and because he plays in a conference that doesn’t really emphasize defense. 

Rudolph is definitely an intriguing guy because of the offense he plays in.

i think he is in.

ill take 1 more maybe 2 it's a great class...

falk and lock are on the radar 

Edited by Buffalo716

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

At the end of every college football season I re watch every throw from every top QB prospect    And compile a scouting report based on their play.

Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson are all locks I need to evaluate so I have 1-2 spots open 

If you guys have any suggestions I'm more than willing to listen and make a report for another guy or 2

Great work, I don't envy you.

After all your study I believe you will firmly agree that Mayfield is the best and should be the Bills' QB :D

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Great work, I don't envy you.

After all your study I believe you will firmly agree that Mayfield is the best and should be the Bills' QB :D

Very well may agree. I am very high on him

I just started josh Allen last night and there is no chance he's ready for the league yet

Super Raw, and i have 3-4 more days of evaluation 

Edited by Buffalo716

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Just for fun? Or do you have a website/blog? Or an excuse to hide from the wife and it’s cold outside?

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Awesome

i never really gelled with any of my strength coaches ever

there is no substitute for strength on the field either 

Definitely no substitute, those who ignore it are will never achieve their potential.

Interesting, were they hard asses were it was their way or the high way?

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Definitely no substitute, those who ignore it are will never achieve their potential.

Interesting, were they hard asses were it was their way or the high way?

Just never gelled with them like I did with some other coaches

i was always an Xs and Os guy and they were full on machines. Didn't process the game the same

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Just never gelled with them like I did with some other coaches

i was always an Xs and Os guy and they were full on machines. Didn't process the game the same

I see, well I like every part of the game and as a trainer you have work with everyone a bit differently according to their needs. Now that doesn't mean I'm going to skip the basics but sometimes people need different protocols based on how they are reacting to training.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.