QB film room

Buffalo716

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Kiper is paid by Allens agent to kiss his ass :P he's got a howitzer but struggles with routine throws

I have wondered about Kiper taking agent kickbacks to fluff their clients, ever since he drooled over Claussen and then Gabbert.

PS thanks for doing this and thanks for sharing it.  good gouge, and a buttload of work I'm sure.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have wondered about Kiper taking agent kickbacks to fluff their clients, ever since he drooled over Claussen and then Gabbert.

Oh... he certainly takes a kickback from agents for propping their man

But Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield don't need it...

Allens agent is working double time propping his man up .. Aka throwing kiper the greenbacks

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thanks again for the gouge and Good Luck to you - I think Steve Belichick scouted until they put him in a box at 86 and of course, Marv Levy

I will die on the sideline or in the press box...

i will Even take getting ran over by a linebacker accidentally 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/25/2018 at 6:31 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Oh... he certainly takes a kickback from agents for propping their man

But Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield don't need it...

Allens agent is working double time propping his man up .. Aka throwing kiper the greenbacks

Does this really happen? And how would that influence scouts and GMs, isn't Kiper just for fans?

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Does this really happen? And how would that influence scouts and GMs, isn't Kiper just for fans?

I really would assume it happens. Every year the talking heads prop up a day 2 guy into the first who has no business there

whether it's Blaine Gabbert or Jake Locker or Brandon Weeden or whoever 

Kiper has Allen as his #1 QB, I really can't believe that unless he's getting paid to push him 

• Like (+1) 1

On December 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Buffalo716 said:

At the end of every college football season I re watch every throw from every top QB prospect    And compile a scouting report based on their play.

since this is my Bills home I will post my reports

this is time consuming so I can only do around 6 QBs yearly 

Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson are all locks I need to evaluate so I have 1-2 spots open 

If you guys have any suggestions I'm more than willing to listen and make a report for another guy or 2

I think you should add in White, Rudolph, Lauletta, and Falk. Those guys all have some starter qualities as well. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I really would assume it happens. Every year the talking heads prop up a day 2 guy into the first who has no business there

whether it's Blaine Gabbert or Jake Locker or Brandon Weeden or whoever 

Kiper has Allen as his #1 QB, I really can't believe that unless he's getting paid to push him 

Cool, all you Cleveland :P

I really wanted to be an Allen can but saw  way too much inaccuracy in his throws.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.