the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

Yes I will take any of the them, someone with a brain that can read a defense.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Yes any of those other qbs have better numbers.  

Add Mccown too       TT 16 and 17 = ??????

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Yes I will take any of the them, someone with a brain that can read a defense.

Yep, throw my hat in with you guys.

• Like (+1) 1

Blows my mind that people don't understand why we are bashing Tyrod.

We're not saying he's the worst ever or anything outrageous. We're simply  saying that his limitations are really escalated when you're losing late in the game. It gets annoying needing a perfect defense and the moons to align just right to win every game. It would be nice to have a QB bail us out every now and then.

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, stuvian said:

Jameis Winston is also having a year in the TT range but no one calls for his scalp

1. Jameis Winston isn't a 7 year vet

2. Jameis Winston has only played 11 games this year & is still having a superior season to TT.

3. In Jameis Winston's rookie year, he had a far better year than Tyrod's BEST season. He followed it up in his sophmore season & again, did better than ANYTHING Tyrod has ever done.

4. You think Tyrod Taylor could EVER throw for 4,000+ yards in 2 straight seasons, let alone one? No.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, stuvian said:

1. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and YES. 

2. Only if one of the QBs from the previous question were playing for the Bills instead of TT. 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

2. Jameis Winston has only played 11 games this year & is still having a superior season to TT.

3. In Jameis Winston's rookie year, he had a far better year than Tyrod's BEST season. He followed it up in his sophmore season & again, did better than ANYTHING Tyrod has ever done.

4. You think Tyrod Taylor could EVER throw for 4,000+ yards in 2 straight seasons, let alone one? No.

But but but .... it the WR's who can't tunnel under the Turf or grab a ball 5 yards out of bounds that are the problem

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

TT doesn`t have Doug Evans like Winston

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

But but but .... it the WR's who can't tunnel under the Turf or grab a ball 5 yards out of bounds that are the problem

LOL you're right! We should invest in some groundhogs as receivers, that way they can get those tunnels going ASAP!

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Fans need a scape goat. It's just easy to blame the QB. 

Meanwhile those same fans excuse McDermott for passing on all QBs in last years draft before settling for Peterman in the 5th. 

You said Taylor was the bomb.com all offseason

368E8D66-BD12-43D6-8094-8FBDDEFB515E.png

• Haha (+1) 1