Jimmy Garoppolo is the Real Deal

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, 87168 said:

Yea. He looks amazing. Just irks me. While I never expected him to be traded within the division, but it would be amazing if we had a shot 

He's the only QB that BB has drafted to replace TB12. Look for JG's replacement in the draft. 

Edited by ricko1112

I am definitely jealous of the 49ers. They look to have a legit franchise QB, and possibly a top end one at that. 

But damn am I happy that the Patriots traded him!  I don't know if I could take being tortured by a Tom Brady clone for another 15 years... 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yeah, the way he's playing they're going to have to give him the exclusive tag.

But the stuff they're saying isn't really helping their negotiating position either.

I've heard Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch both absolutely gush about him to the press.

Jimmy G's agent must just be drooling right now between the way he's playing and the crazy hype talk from his teammates, coaches, GM etc. 

I doubt San Fran is all that worried though. They're projected to have just shy of $120M in cap space next year, so... 

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah, the way he's playing they're going to have to give him the exclusive tag.

But the stuff they're saying isn't really helping their negotiating position either.

I've heard Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch both absolutely gush about him to the press.

Jimmy G's agent must just be drooling right now between the way he's playing and the crazy hype talk from his teammates, coaches, GM etc. 

I doubt San Fran is all that worried though. They're projected to have just shy of $120M in cap space next year, so... 

They should gladly pay up to secure him as their Franchise QB. 

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They should gladly pay up to secure him as their Franchise QB. 

....sure as hell hope not....Niners let him walk....Shanahan gets his man Cousins....Bills sign Jimmy who wants to extract revenge from his old boss and mentor.....hey, an old fart can dream right??....

4 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

So was Dak Prescott. 

Dak has a great OL and a fantastic RB in Zeke Elliott?   Where are those comparables on the 49ers who had won one game before Jimmy G was named the starter?  Yesterday he had a great game against the best D in the NFL  Explain that away if you will.   I'm betting you can't.  Your comparison of Dak to Garoppolo is not a good one. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dak has a great OL and a fantastic RB in Zeke Elliott?   Where are those comparables on the 49ers who had won one game before Jimmy G was named the starter?  Yesterday he had a great game against the best D in the NFL  Explain that away if you will.   I'm betting you can't.  Your comparison of Dak to Garoppolo is not a good one. 

Jimmy G might be the real deal.  But Bortles throwing 3 INT's was a major reason they lost.  So too was that BS overturned fumble by (( believe it was) Hyde.