Tolbert is the worst FA acquisition in years

mjt328

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

His FB buddy Patrick DiMarco does sadly. As does big, very bad Vlad. 

DiMarco is simply horrendous doing anything other than running into somebody.

That's not hyperbole...........he literally trips over his own feet or drops the ball almost every single time he is targeted.........a complete oaf.

They'd have been far better off with the retired Jerome Felton in this offense this season than DiMarco.    He looked like Larry Centers coming of the backfield compared to DiMarco.

I'm sure there are MANY RB's and WR's who can't get work and wonder how Mike Tolbert and Brandon Tate have jobs in the NFL at all.........and BOTH of them are on the Bills and heavily involved in the offense!:doh:

Both Tolbert and DiMarco are great mysteries... I can't comment on DiMarco's run blocking but other than that, I see no other reason that Tolbert and DiMarco should ever see the field again except maybe from the stands or their living room. Tolbert is totally useless and McBean screwed us.. Process my butt. 

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

DiMarco is simply horrendous doing anything other than running into somebody.

That's not hyperbole...........he literally trips over his own feet or drops the ball almost every single time he is targeted.........a complete oaf.

They'd have been far better off with the retired Jerome Felton in this offense this season than DiMarco.    He looked like Larry Centers coming of the backfield compared to DiMarco.

I'm sure there are MANY RB's and WR's who can't get work and wonder how Mike Tolbert and Brandon Tate have jobs in the NFL at all.........and BOTH of them are on the Bills and heavily involved in the offense!:doh:

I hate to agree with all that but sadly I do. We have had players all year on the offensive roster who should be out of the league. 

Worst in years? There have been plant of pickups that have done far less, or some that have even retired without playing a snap (Boldin).

Still, he sucks and I don't want to see him on the field. When they gave him the ball on 2nd and like 20 and he got stuffed for no game I couldn't believe the play call.