CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CNN loves to trot out this kind of drivel and compare right wingers to "experts". If the "expert" disagrees then the right winger is wrong. A literal "pandemic response expert"(he was trained by the govt in pandemic response measures) told me last July that Florida would catch and surpass NY in Covid deaths by Thanksgiving because we dared open. Of course he was wrong by a giant margin but he still states he was basically right because the FL went up a little.

So while at the gym (in So Cal) this morning CNN's breaking news story was about the My Pillow Guy urging Trump to take back the country in an ascension to power...according to 'sources'.  So this is running at 9:00am on an east cost weekday? They really have to be kidding me!  Isn't there ANYTHING else going on in the world?  Pure garbage television. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So while at the gym (in So Cal) this morning CNN's breaking news story was about the My Pillow Guy urging Trump to take back the country in an ascension to power...according to 'sources'.  So this is running at 9:00am on an east cost weekday? They really have to be kidding me!  Isn't there ANYTHING else going on in the world?  Pure garbage television. 

I saw on Brian Williams last night Rudy G made a my pillow commercial.  Pillows are political.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That’s because CNN does not care about black lives...

What’s another 100 deaths every weekend, as long it doesn’t get in the way of their agenda?  The more negativity, hatred, and divisiveness in the country, the better...that way more and more people will want to tear down “the system”...

It’s sad, I have a brother-in-law who agrees with all that stuff...when I share some insight, that he won’t hear on CNN, he agrees with 90% of what I say...he’s a black man, living in a $500,000 house, with 3 cars and wants to tear the country down...I say to him, “Don’t you realize that you’re living the American dream- and that if the country gets torn apart, you can say goodbye to that lifestyle?”

He doesn’t get it...

• Like (+1) 2