CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A piece yesterday on the Steele Dossier makes note of Cody Shearer, a Clinton associate who was reportedly in contact with Steele. Only here’s how CNN described him (emphasis ours):

They describe Cody Shearer, author of Dossier # 2, as an "independent journalist."

It's 100% accurate, if you think of them as Democratic operatives with bylines...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is CNN. Praising the head of the "propaganda and agitation department" of one of the world's most brutal regimes... 

They've lost themselves completely now.

DVtJBAXU8AAyT1f.jpg

1) Magda Goebbles would be a better choice than Frau Braun.  

2) You think this is real a CNN puff piece.  This is clearly a CIA op to sow seeds of distrust between Kim Jong-Un and his sister by lauding her in the Western press.  She'll be dead in six weeks.

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Somehow CNN feels this story is worthy of page 1 news.  Trump selling a property to a Russian in 2008 which is now being questioned by a Dem Senator.  Unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/10/politics/russia-trump-real-estate-deal-wyden/index.html

On the surface this doesn't appear to cause a person to raise their eyebrow. Obama's purchase of his home in Chicago though was full of improprieties. He purchased it with the help of a slumlord who was a criminal. He gained control of a 60 foot wide lot next to his home by paying 100k while it had just been purchased for 600k. The media buried it.

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Somehow CNN feels this story is worthy of page 1 news.  Trump selling a property to a Russian in 2008 which is now being questioned by a Dem Senator.  Unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/10/politics/russia-trump-real-estate-deal-wyden/index.html

The Senator should understand that there are professions outside of 'corrupt politician'.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was said in jest. During the Vietnam war the rumor was that Viet Cong women, acting as prostitutes would do that to American military personnel.

I know dude. I saw full.metal jacket too

My date tonight I'm drunk already. But I called her too thick for me a few weeks ago and she's been beigging me to come visit. So I did.  She ain't thick. But now she won't eat at our date dinner so I came money

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I know dude. I saw full.metal jacket too

My date tonight I'm drunk already. But I called her too thick for me a few weeks ago and she's been beigging me to come visit. So I did.  She ain't thick. But now she won't eat at our date dinner so I came money

You came money? I hope for her sake it was hard cash.

• Haha (+1) 1