CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I think you’ll fly this flag loudly and proudly.  

You have given me no choice but to place you on the Homophobe List.  

Well, it's pretty obvious what with your begging to sniff and soak my cork that you are an experienced cork soaker attempting to take advantage of me. No rainbow colored flag flies at my house so go look elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

I posted this in Greg's Stashes thread earlier today because I hadn't seen it here. The uncooked Ramen was just brilliant.??

I posted that in some other thread too.  It should be posted everywhere.  That's my tweet / video of the year so far.  It will be hard to top.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, it's pretty obvious what with your begging to sniff and soak my cork that you are an experienced cork soaker attempting to take advantage of me. No rainbow colored flag flies at my house so go look elsewhere. 

I’m not begging to do anything to anything of yours.  But I have noted that you self-characterize as having a cork.  Sad!

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're just casually munching your lunch but would prefer someone put a cork in it instead? Try tapping your feet in any public bathroom as long as it's far away from me. 

....shouldn't you be nicer?...what if you have to hire him as your defense lawyer some day??...just askin'.........

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....shouldn't you be nicer?...what if you have to hire him as your defense lawyer some day??...just askin'.........

I'd represent myself first, which I've done in civil cases..............................and won. 

34 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

He's 0 for 961 down here. Why would anyone hire him when it counts? 

He could show me his diploma, his license # (with passport ID to back up who he really was), and I still would have a hard time believing that goober is an attorney, let alone an attorney with paying clients. SMH

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He could show me his diploma, his license # (with passport ID to back up who he really was), and I still would have a hard time believing that goober is an attorney, let alone an attorney with paying clients. SMH

...whoa....casting a negative light on Ebay or Amazon?....doubt that "shingle/license sales" aren't booming?...shame on you girl ............

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

38 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

Agreed

cracker-jack-law-degree.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious how many get the Perry Mason reference? I only know it because of my mom and I am 43.

Well, so far only me and @sabrecrazed laughed at the post... and you wrote about it, so three.

(My mother is why I knew, too. She watched Perry Mason on reruns constantly.)

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, so far only me and @sabrecrazed laughed at the post... and you wrote about it, so three.

(My mother is why I knew, too. She watched Perry Mason on reruns constantly.)

Eh, if it makes you feel better, the Perry Mason theme is my ring tone (and no, I'm not joking.)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious how many get the Perry Mason reference? I only know it because of my mom and I am 43.

I actually called Section8 Hamilton Burger the other day and Jackie Chiles just yesterday. 

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd represent myself first, which I've done in civil cases..............................and won. 

What’s the adage about the lawyer who represents himself having a fool for a client? 

You just walk into this stuff.   It’s barely even amusing anymore.   Come back with something that makes me laugh,  I beg you sir! 

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...um...er...uh...oh...we...ok.....BUT I'd bet he could get your a death penalty deal for jaywalking....just sayin'...............

....naw....he's the DA from the Three Stooges "who killed #### Robin" skit...."I seen the dude"......

Disorder in the Court - Wikipedia

Duly noted, old timer. 

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

cracker-jack-law-degree.jpg

So how did you pick the name Koko, anyhow? 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I actually called Section8 Hamilton Burger the other day and Jackie Chiles just yesterday. 

I remember.  Not classy.  And not even mildly funny.  

If you’re going to insult me you gotta have better material.  I’ve got a good one on the way for you; I want you to bring your A game tonight so I can have some fun with it.  

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Boomer here. B&W TV days. Let's not forget Della, Paul and Lt Tragg.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, if it makes you feel better, the Perry Mason theme is my ring tone (and no, I'm not joking.)

My phone makes me want to shout!