Buffalo's Cracker Jack Media

Motorin'

Watching Bills pressers over the last decade, one constant is the totally lame tactics of the Buffalo media.

These sorry excuses for journalists never miss an opportunity to play arm chair psychoanalyst to try to stir up ****. Its almost like they've forgotten, or never learned how to actually cover the GAME.

How many times does Chris Brown or some other jerk need to ask if Bills players feelings are validated?

It would be amazing to hear Belichick respond to the dumb ass questions the Buffalo media poses over an over.

Check out how inane they come off when when you remove most of Tre White's responses and the journalists become the subject of the video:

Edited by Jack Handey

it is posts like these that tell me guys like you are a bills homer.

you clearly don't watch coverage of other teams and their beat reporters or listen to their coverage.

i've listened to quite a bit of opposing teams coverage teams and media.  the ravens, redskins, panthers, patriots in the nfl that i have heard are just terrible.  the dolphins maybe the worst in the league for it just not existing.  i have heard interviewers ask what players plan to do after the game because it was a nice day out and the beach looked good kind of ****.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

The term "crackerjack" used to mean "high quality."

Easy now, the OP is 4 posts deep into his career here.  Hr’s quickly proving to his soon to be following that he has an overwhelming intellect and insights that none of us could ever hope to form.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Easy now, the OP is 4 posts deep into his career here.  Hr’s quickly proving to his soon to be following that he has an overwhelming intellect and insights that none of us could ever hope to form.

Wasn't really a shot at the OP.  Just something I learned not long ago.  It's not unlike people saying something is a "Mickey Mouse organization" as an insult, when Disney is incredibly successful.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wasn't really a shot at the OP.  Just something I learned not long ago.  It's not unlike people saying something is a "Mickey Mouse organization" as an insult, when Disney is incredibly successful.

Or calling someone "Einstein" as an insult for being dumb.

1 hour ago, Jack Handey said:

Watching Bills pressers over the last decade, one constant is the totally lame tactics of the Buffalo media.

These sorry excuses for journalists never miss an opportunity to play arm chair psychoanalyst to try to stir up ****. Its almost like they've forgotten, or never learned how to actually cover the GAME.

How many times does Chris Brown or some other jerk need to ask if Bills players feelings are validated?

It would be amazing to hear Belichick respond to the dumb ass questions the Buffalo media poses over an over.

Check out how inane they come off when when you remove most of Tre White's responses and the journalists become the subject of the video:

What at questions would you have asked?

I'm sure it isn't easy to come up with original takes when it's your job to interview players every single day -- and there's other reporters who probably are asking the same thing.  Are there any questions that haven't been asked by now?  The lame questions aren't limited to the WNY sports press.