Flying the Bills Flag

Shaw66

Here in VA Bills fans are very few and far between. I probably know a total of 5 or 6. I still wear my Bills "Starter" jacket that I have kept in pretty good condition since 1992. I have Bills bean bags for cornhole. I have gloves, hats, and a few shirts. The only people who talk :censored: are Jets, Dolphins, or Pats fans. Everyone else says, "well, you don't see too many of you guys around."

I'm a Ga boy who married a Bflo girl and we lived there while I went to UB.  Our 2 sons who are now in their 30s went to their first game then at Rich.  We've been hooked on the Bills since.  We now laugh about thinking that JP was the answer.  Now live in Northern Va and see Bills flags and car logos often, but a lot more Steelers, Boys and Skins.  Really, unlike Bflo, all the teams are represented here.  I think the DC area pulls from everywhere.  As a Bills fan, I fit in more here than in Ga.  Go Bills!!!

I try to make it to the Glen every year, always hang bills flags. get horn responses    beep...beep...beep-beep-beep all the time!

Waiting in a crowd, I would start the heyhey hey ay chant and get replies. cool!

Did it at Disney a few years back and had replies

12 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I currently live just outside of Charlotte, and it's actually quite astonishing how many Bills fans live here, for Buffalo being a small-market, perennial loser. In my neighborhood alone, there are at least five different houses (that I know of) that are Bills fans because they either have flags, stickers on their cars, or what not. I'm sure there are even more. Furthermore, at my work I meet lots of Bills fans. I always have my Bills-painted Yeti cup on my desk and I'm always surprised how many Bills fans I come across.

I'm in Asheville, NC and it's the same here. Lots of bills fans. Even a Bills backer bar where it gets CRAZY on Sundays when the Bills win. (And sometimes when they lose). Almost all of my friends who are Panther fans root for the Bills in the AFC now. Being a Bills fan is contagious.