4 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Do not let Gronk beat you

Do not let Brady beat you

Do not let Lewi beat you 

Do not let ......

It showed in Fins. Pitt couldnt limit him. 3rd down Brady is looking to Gronk

Dont let Gronk beat you. Really is that simple 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Benjamin is essentially playing on one leg with the other in need of repair of meniscus damage.  I'm not sure how effective he'll be for the remainder of the '17 season.

He needs to put his big boy knee sleeve on for the next few games and play through the discomfort.

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Beyond just the starting RB, I'm sure the Pats have something up their sleeve. The Bills do, too. This game has had potential for weeks now.

I think the Bills can take care of business on defense, at least enough to give them a good chance for the win.

Tyrod just needs to trust Benjamin. He has a big game in the snow with Peterman and then disappears the next week with Tyrod. He's too good for that to happen.

Exactly.  TT needs to feed Benjamin (or any WR) the ball.  His inability/unwillingness to throw to WR's is maddening.   

On the other hand, if Clay is open, what the heck, feed him.  

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It showed in Fins. Pitt couldnt limit him. 3rd down Brady is looking to Gronk

Dont let Gronk beat you. Really is that simple 

Hopefully they'll shatter his leg with a helmet blast to his planted leg and that is that for ol' Gronk.

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Gronk is the one that frightens me the most.  Need 2 ppl on him and jam him at the line.  

He should frighten any team. Miami was lucky he wasn't on field with their secondary. He is why they won the game last night. What a big giant douche bag, but what a player.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ooo so he tore his Meniscus Sunday?

Come on MAJ. You bored today? Again no. It just appears to me that he seems to stress the knee injury with his body language when he fails to make a play but seems ok when he does make the play. 

Edited by BuffaloMatt

2 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He should frighten any team. Miami was lucky he wasn't on field with their secondary. He is why they one the game last night. What a big giant douche bag, but what a player.

I can't believe the Steelers left him basically single covered, esp. on the 2 point conversion.  It was unreal.  They need a new DC.  

And I totally agree w/ the bolded part! 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He should frighten any team. Miami was lucky he wasn't on field with their secondary. He is why they won the game last night. What a big giant douche bag, but what a player.

Come on MAJ. You bored today? Again no. It just appears to me that he seems to stress the knee injury with his body language when he fails to make a play but seems ok when he does make the play. 

Nope you or someone sais he needs to play through it. I simply said he has been 

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I can't believe the Steelers left him basically single covered, esp. on the 2 point conversion.  It was unreal.  They need a new DC.  

They didn’t have Haden yesterday and they really miss Shazier who I think is big and fast enough to actually cover him 

Just now, BuffaloMatt said:

OK, the we agree that he is playing through it. I just could do without the theatrics. 

I believe he actually fell on or got hit in the knee vs the colts. Not sure if it was theatrics. He has been limping in practice too. Again, he’s playing hurt. I don’t think he’s purposely limping for no reason. 

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Its ok to single cover him if you have a very good player on him that can handle his size and quickness. But he embarrassed Sean Davis. 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

And a TD...in a blizzard. 

Dude, seriously.

Yeah seriously. You made it sound as if Peterman threw at him a ton and Taylor didn't use him at all. It was the difference of 1 catch and 18 yards. 

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

You're using the Indy game to make your point? In a blizzard, and in a game that had under 200 yds combined between BOTH teams, and a game that was 68 1/2 minutes, not 60?

Not the argument. If there was no snow can you say for sure he would have more catches? No you can't.