More from obd

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

If you guys admit I called the Williams play, I will let you know everything behind the scenes and leave the board 

Deal.  We can end it today and not wait until February 1.

Can you just leave? You are an embarrassment

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'd did see a sign at the stadium that said from Dunkirk, made me think of Don, er Chad.

I did too.  So cool.  Please call me chad, it is my real name, I think

Just now, nucci said:

Can you just leave? You are an embarrassment

This is Dunkirk dons thread not yours, if he wants me to leave I will

5 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Every one wants it to end, let’s end it tonight

He will go to the broncos or jags.  But there is a camp that wants him back becuase of his salary

I want him back because of his salary. Folks, there's worse out there.

Here is my prediction for next week.  Buffalo 10 Jacksonville 24

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I want him back because of his salary. Folks, there's worse out there.

Your right and I think there are few people at obd Drive that think the same.  Let’s fill our holes through the draft and get our quarterback next year.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

9 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I won’t share anymore things.  I won’t share the extent of shady’s injury

Because you don't know.

That's okay...I can make up a story just as easily as you can.  Shady...has Ebola, and is day-do-day, according to my source at the CDC.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Because you don't know.

That's okay...I can make up a story just as easily as you can.  Shady...has Ebola, and is day-do-day, according to my source at the CDC.

Enough. Make a prediction now and then I will. Let’s see who is right. Go

Just now, LabattBlue said:

LOL.  Still entertaining.  

Did you see the Williams play, I called it

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

It is great that we won but I guarantee people on this board will do,plain becuase it caused us to drop in the draft.  We will have football one more week.  If would thought enough to beat the jags with Shady but now... I don’t know 

A troll is a troll. Gets your rocks off and leave.

Quit gloating man. It is very childish. The entertainment value was great. no doubt. Anyone with an ounce of sense figured that out early. 

Because no matter what your name is. You and your wife are grade A douchbags. Seek help

Let that sink in losers. 

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I Said if McDermott had the guts we will see one of the greatest moments in Bills history and we did  I will leave it at that. No need prove

I say you DID call that play bud, hats off to you!

What is with the name change?

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Enough. Make a prediction now and then I will. Let’s see who is right. Go

Did you see the Williams play, I called it

Seriously Donnie Boy? You didn't call jack sh*t. 

Just now, Best Player Available said:

A troll is a troll. Gets your rocks off and leave.

Quit gloating man. It is very childish. The entertainment value was great. no doubt. Anyone with an ounce of sense figured that out early. 

Because no matter what your name is. You and your wife are grade A douchbags. Seek help

Let that sink in losers. 

But it is okay for you guys to hammer me relentlessly for what.?  For sharing information.  When I push back, you guys don’t like it. All I hear is fraud and when I prove that I am not that I should shut up, please tell the haters that. I just post stuff I think is interesting and people would like to know. I caused no harm to anyone to receive the abuse  so I am pushing back now. You can believe it or not.  I do not ask anyone to read so why does it bother you just stop reading so you must enjoy it somewhat of you would have stop 150 pages ago 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Shame, embarrassment, guilt , remorse...

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I say you DID call that play bud, hats off to you!

What is with the name change?

Thank you.  My wife is mad becuas I spend so much time doing this I told her if the bills made the playoff Dunkirk don will retire. Had to keep my word.  Thank you for your honesty.  

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Seriously Donnie Boy? You didn't call jack sh*t. 

Did you post the Williams play on your thread and take credit for it.  I am okay with that.  I am so happy for the Bills. 

If I have offended anyone I am sorry.  I am just an average dude that shares some interesting stuff never meant to cause the hate. Truce okay

so what do we have to we have to do to win next win

5 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Did you post the Williams play on your thread and take credit for it.  I am okay with that.  I am so happy for the Bills. 

You're f*cking dumb*$$. Complete, total. You should have changed you name to Summer's Eve. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1