Taylor named the starter Vs. the Dolphins

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

sorry, not going to appease you. the copy/paste stuff you toss around is not near as entertaining as your little rants and insults. how could I ignore that, LOL

Rants and Insults. You're the one who says in open forum that you don't like me and makes references to me when others quote me.  OTOH, you mean nothing to me. Zero, nada. zilch. DaBillsFanSince1973,  I mean Duh, is butt hurt and thinks posting that little picture means something to me.  It doesn't.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yet here you are replying to a guy that means nothing to you.  

:thumbsup:

Here you are replying to someone who you claim is on your ignore list that you feel the need to announce additions to. Still  Pathetic. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

40 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rants and Insults. You're the one who says in open forum that you don't like me and makes references to me when others quote me.  OTOH, you mean nothing to me. Zero, nada. zilch. DaBillsFanSince1973,  I mean Duh, is butt hurt and thinks posting that little picture means something to me.  It doesn't.

thou shalt not rant, the rant.

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

6 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Here’s another chance for this guy to just separate himself and play well enough to make the Bills keep him. Let’s hope he takes the hint here and gives his Recievers a chance to make plays down the field. It’s there for him if he wants it. 3 games in the Div. The 3 biggest games this team has played in 13 years. Go out and win them, play well and he could probably be back. End the drought and he would pretty much be a god to Bills fans. Go out and checkdown play after play again and give us no chance to win and this guy will be booed off the field and probably never start in the NFL again. Go out and make them keep you.

I'll tell you what. If Tyrod can finish the season 3-0, I will never say anything bad about him again while on the Bills roster.

Transplant needs to start this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If you ask me, Bills fans rooting for stinking Miami so they somehow prove a point about a QB, is sickening.

If the Bills lose congrats guys.  We can trade up and pick up whoever we want because trading up guaranteess success.  Why root for the team right here, right now?

Yep not rooting for the Bills to lose, but i don't have confidence in Tyrod

43 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'll tell you what. If Tyrod can finish the season 3-0, I will never say anything bad about him again while on the Bills roster.

Transplant needs to start this thread.

Yeah me too. If somehow we make the playoffs, I will lay off the guy for good. This entire team would probably get a 2 year pass from me if they finally ended the drought 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yeah me too. If somehow we make the playoffs, I will lay off the guy for good. This entire team would probably get a 2 year pass from me if they finally ended the drought 

This would certainly go a long way toward shutting me up, too. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If you ask me, Bills fans rooting for stinking Miami so they somehow prove a point about a QB, is sickening.

If the Bills lose congrats guys.  We can trade up and pick up whoever we want because trading up guaranteess success.  Why root for the team right here, right now?

Blows my mind as well. 

In TBD land, we play the whole season and lack of playoffs (preferable) to get to what's important, THE DRAFT. The whole season revolves around it. Losers are winners and winners are losers.

Go BILLS  !! Let's do our damdest to end this, this year.  Worry about next year next year.

8 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

over under 175 yards passing?

How many points do you get for a passing yard?

The Steelers won Super Bowl XL with Big Ben throwing 9 for 21, 0TD, 2 Ints, 

123 yards, and a 22.8 rate. He did score a rushing TD though.  It is possible to win big games without your QB throwing for 300 yards. Matt Hasselback meanwhile threw for 273 yards AND LOST.

Just win.  Someway somehow.

Edited by reddogblitz