Hot Mom Breastfeeds in line at Disneyland

KD in CA

On 12/9/2017 at 8:17 AM, Gray Beard said:

I understand that breastfeeding is normal and natural, and I understand that breasts are overly sexualized in American society.

However, I just don't think that should be done out in public in America and in a place that would be filled with adolescents, especially boys.

There are ways to do it without making a show of yourself.  My wife breastfed both of our children as long as she could.  When we were out in public, and she couldn’t find a more “discrete” place to do it, she had this cape like thing she carried in the diaper bag which covered the baby and her breasts.

Breast feeding is a really good idea.  Whipping your disgusting breasts out in public mostly to draw attention to yourself is selfish and dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I'm as horny as the next guy, but I don't think sexual thoughts when I see a woman breastfeeding. Maybe if we taught our sons how to respect women instead of telling women to "cover up," we wouldn't be so uptight about a normal and natural action in public.

Growing up this was one of the pictures my mother had in the kitchen... LoL... I guess appropriate:

article-2392341-027E10DB0000044D-824_634

Baby Jesus needs to eat too!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Growing up this was one of the pictures my mother had in the kitchen... LoL... I guess appropriate:

article-2392341-027E10DB0000044D-824_634

Baby Jesus needs to eat too!!!

Joseph had a nice camera-phone. I wonder what filter he used to get that "painting" effect.

• Haha (+1) 2

I think we all could benefit from a little "milk of human kindness."

Yeah, she's over the top... But not sure why people get so bent. Like the ending in Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath, stuff like this will always get Americans going.  I am really not sure why?  Okay, maybe Steinbeck's ending was a little creepy. :D

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Joseph had a nice camera-phone. I wonder what filter he used to get that "painting" effect.

Macro mode... He wasn't afraid to scare off his subjects.:D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fallout 4 reference?

hes still looking  btw

No.  Not sure what Fallout 4 is???

I thought it was biblical.  Always used that expression when our children were still nursing.

Anyway.  My great aunt, country folk, would tell the story of when she was nursing my father's cousin as an infant... Way back, gotta be going on 80 years ago.  Supposedly, the child didn't stop till he was 5!  My great aunt had to put mustard on the damn things!  She said, she'd be playing cards (like pinochle) or doing house work and boom, up would roll the kid!  LoL... My great aunt always told a good, down to earth story! :lol: Like: "She didn't use a riding mower in the field (she lived on a horse farm) because: "That's how you get a fat ass!":lol:

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  Not sure what Fallout 4 is???

I thought it was biblical.  Always used that expression when our children were still nursing.

It probably is a bible reference 

Fallout 4 (all of them actually) is an awesome game I play on XBox. 

100’s of hours of entertainment per game.  

I have seen some behemoths do this in public. It's only ever them. Never the cute girls. Only one female I know did it in public with little hesitation but covered up a lot.

When I see fatties do that I usually make a rude comment, about 15-20 times I've said something. Usually "that poor child if that's all the better he can do," or "that doesn't look healthy, too fat."

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I have seen some behemoths do this in public. It's only ever them. Never the cute girls. Only one female I know did it in public with little hesitation but covered up a lot.

When I see fatties do that I usually make a rude comment, about 15-20 times I've said something. Usually "that poor child if that's all the better he can do," or "that doesn't look healthy, too fat."

why doesn't this surprise me?   LOL 

29 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Once yelled at a fatty old lady "someone help, that thing is smothering a baby.". Her redneck husband was there. I made sure I didn't stay long. 

better to keep those bon mots to yerself, karma is a horrible thing...