Next game against the Patriots

BBills88

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think we stand a better chance @ Gillette.

They'll be coming off a big game vs the Steelers, could be banged up and may not be ready for what I hope to be a riled up Bills team.

OR  they will be pissed for losing to the Steelers 

you know how upset Tommy gets when he loses 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, hemma said:

I think we stand a better chance @ Gillette.

They'll be coming off a big game vs the Steelers, could be banged up and may not be ready for what I hope to be a riled up Bills team.

Or the Bills have lost to the colts and miami and just want get on the plane to spend xmas with their families. 

14 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Or the Bills have lost to the colts and miami and just want get on the plane to spend xmas with their families. 

Given that we lost the last game, I think we have an equal or better chance for the next game.

If not, lay some of that Pats fan math on me.

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

Given that we lost the last game, I think we have an equal or better chance for the next game.

If not, lay some of that Pats fan math on me.

You held the Pats to 23 pts and Shady rushed for almost 200yds. Bills still lost by 20. How is that for math.

16 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

A lot of bad breaks for the bills. That first INT changed the game.

I can’t believe you’re still allowed to post here.  With the jg trade, you’ll stop coming here soon enough.  Maybe 1-2 more years

Edited by Success

34 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

You held the Pats to 23 pts and Shady rushed for almost 200yds. Bills still lost by 20. How is that for math.

Chances of winning a game we already lost = 0.

Chances of winning a game we have not yet played > or = to 0.

As a sidenote, Shady rushed for 93.  I now understand that is 'almost 200' for Pats fans.  Kind of like 'the ball wasn't deflated'.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, hemma said:

Chances of winning a game we already lost = 0.

Chances of winning a game we have not yet played > or = to 0.

As a sidenote, Shady rushed for 93.  I now understand that is 'almost 200' for Pats fans.  Kind of like 'the ball wasn't deflated'.

My bad it was 183 as a team.

Ball was deflated by .5 psi. Heres some more math.

5 superbowls, 7 superbowl appearances,11 afc title games(6 in a row), 14 afce( soon to be 15) championships. 

41 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

My bad it was 183 as a team.

Ball was deflated by .5 psi. Heres some more math.

5 superbowls, 7 superbowl appearances,11 afc title games(6 in a row), 14 afce( soon to be 15) championships. 

So insecure.

Last place you’ll find me when the bills are back on top is on a struggling team’s message board beating my chest.

• Like (+1) 1