MNF: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

He made a tackle and lowered his head.  contact directly onto the top of his head with his head down.

It appeared as though he never moved his legs while they were working on him.

It looks like he was paralyzed from the waist down; let's hope that is not correct.

He never did the thumbs up thing when they carted him off.

He immediately reached for the small of his back like he hurt his spine down low, then wiggled fingers/hand to see if he could move his hand...he flopped his body over, but never moved the legs.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

For those who saw Shazier hit, was it similar to Kevin Everett?

Just looked at it again, his reaction afterward was similar. I guess the hit was similar in a way, through he wasn't running downfield full throttle as Everett was. He was in coverage and took only three or four steps before hitting the WR. He did move his arms and was holding the top of his helmet , I don't believe Everett had any movement .

Edited by Boatdrinks

these injuries are no joke. 

Let's hope Shazier can walk again.

And Gronkowski literally assaults a player and could have seriously injured him and gets 1 game suspension, seems legit.

!@#$ the NFL.  Makes me !@#$ing sick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Plano said:

these injuries are no joke. 

Let's hope Shazier can walk again.

And Gronkowski literally assaults a player and could have seriously injured him and gets 1 game suspension, seems legit.

!@#$ the NFL.  Makes me !@#$ing sick. 

Tell us how you really feel.   Tackle box dude.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Disappointing start for the Steelers. Doesn't give me much hope of them securing HF advantage and saving SuperBowl Sunday from being a movie night or whatever. 

Bengals = Superbowl