If Bills and Chief's lose out

T-Bomb

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The problem is that there are still several teams picking ahead of us that also need a QB

I know, but having a 15th and 16th pick to bundle in a trade, might be too much for a team to pass up, let's hope.

Maybe the Colts will take those two pick's for Luck...

Edited by T-Bomb

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The problem is that there are still several teams picking ahead of us that also need a QB

How many of them can compete against a team that had TWO mid-round first rounders though???

;)

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

7 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I know, but having a 15th and 16th pick to bundle in a trade, might be too much for a team to pass up, let's hope.

Those picks could easily be around 8th and 9th if they both lost out (which most likely won't happen though)

Edited by suorangefan4

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

It’s going to take the right situation for us to make a move like that. It all depends on who is still available and what we have to give up. 

5 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

We'll be sitting pretty with a definite chance at a franchise QB!

Not a chance.  Denver sitting at 4 can swap with SF at 2 and the top two franchise QBs are off the board.  NY Giants at 3 need a QB.  Face it Bills have missed chances in the past and will in the future.  That is their lot.

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Not a chance.  Denver sitting at 4 can swap with SF at 2 and the top two franchise QBs are off the board.  NY Giants at 3 need a QB.  Face it Bills have missed chances in the past and will in the future.  That is their lot.

Well, the Eagles somehow got theirs...

Jets and Phins are just 1game behind Bills.  Bills and Phins play 2x remainder of season.  Could flip positions.

There are a bunch of teams only 1 game worse than 6-6, possible for them to move up as well.  Chargers and Raiders both should be 6-6 by end of today.

Edited by OldTimer1960

7 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Well, the Eagles somehow got theirs...

Elway wants a franchise QB.   Cleveland needs a QB.  I doubt either with let the Bills get a QB.  Be real.  This is a QB driven league and you do not pass up on the chance to land a franchise QB if you need one.  Bills have been trying to replace Jim Kelly since he retired after the 1996 season.

6 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I want Mayfield, but the better he keeps playing, the less likely he ends up in a Bills uni.

He is a winner but red flags over temperament and discipline.  Reminds many of Johnny Manziel.  

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Elway wants a franchise QB.   Cleveland needs a QB.  I doubt either with let the Bills get a QB.  Be real.  This is a QB driven league and you do not pass up on the chance to land a franchise QB if you need one.  Bills have been trying to replace Jim Kelly since he retired after the 1996 season.

Cleveland just selected theirs in the 2017 draft, or let's hope they think they did...