Weird Dream Thread

12 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Johnny: I'm in my 50's and still occasionally have dreams about totally blowing off college classes. Why is this?

While you don’t project it, you have a deflated sense of self-worth and are experiencing anxiety related to your competence with completing things in your life.  Maybe your job?  Maybe your love life?  Maybe something else?

The Carrolls Corp operates a lot if not all of the Burger kings in Buffalo.  The one I go to  onSouth park in the city occasionally has a help wanted ad in the window and it says go to Carrolls.com

Edited by Wacka

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

While you don’t project it, you have a deflated sense of self-worth and are experiencing anxiety related to your competence with completing things in your life.  Maybe your job?  Maybe your love life?  Maybe something else?

love life? what love life?:cry:

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

The Carrolls Corp operates a lot if not all of the Burger kings in Buffalo.  The one I go to  onSouth park in the city occasionally has a help wanted ad in the window and it says go to Carrolls.com

Carrols Corp, headquartered in Syracuse, is the largest BK franchisee, with over 800 restaurants nationwide. 

58 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I recently had a dream where there was a flock of geese around me and one kept telling a knock-knock joke and I was trying to track it down to hear the joke. Didn't happen.

Interpretation: Baby geese are known as Gosling. And a female goose is also known as a “gander” (as in “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander). So you dream relates to gandering or drooling over Ryan Gosling. The joke correlates with the puzzle of how you attempted to bed him. You have frustrations and are unsure how to finish things off. Just go forward and you will find the joke soon enough.  The punchline is much closer to you than you might think. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Interpretation: Baby geese are known as Gosling. And a female goose is also known as a “gander” (as in “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander). So you dream relates to gandering or drooling over Ryan Gosling. The joke correlates with the puzzle of how you attempted to bed him. You have frustrations and are unsure how to finish things off. Just go forward and you will find the joke soon enough.  The punchline is much closer to you than you might think. 

a male goose is a gander so it appears that BringBackFergie has issues with gender (and gander) identity.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Here’s one. Twice in my dream last night I left my car open and it got snow in it. Once was the sunroof, the other was leaving the door wide open. 

Thoughts?

Interpretation: This is a tough one. Again, snow symbolizes re-birth, a cleansing. But you are “open” to multiple entries. Either through the top or the side. Have to be open to rebirth. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ah ha!  Hire 2 prostitutes and call me in the morning.

I wish I could say thanks Johnny, but I don't think that therapy is what the doctor ordered.

Last night's dream: I was in my father's kitchen, my father died in '85, but he was there with me. All of the sudden all of the Whinnie The Pooh characters were dancing around us. They were singing too. Singing about sex, drugs and R&R.

What does this mean?

What should I try next?

Edited by Cripple Creek

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I wish I could say thanks Johnny, but I don't think that therapy is what the doctor ordered.

Last night's dream: I was in my father's kitchen, my father died in '85, but he was there with me. All of the sudden all of the Whinnie The Pooh characters were dancing around us. They were singing too. Singing about sex, drugs and R&R.

What does this mean?

What should I try next?

You have a thing for Keith Richards, don’t you?

16 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

What does this mean?

What should I try next?

Interpretation: Perhaps the greatest Winnie the Pooh character is Eeeyore (the jackass). The fact that a jackass is in your kitchen suggests that you don't like people commenting on your cooking skills. But Eeyore has a tail that is stapled to his ass. This means that you generally have some type of cloth hanging from your rear end (whether it is a diaper or toilet paper). If Tigger, Chris Robbin and Pooh are all singing about sex, drugs and rock and roll, then I think the dream is directing you to change your choice of bed sheets from Winnie the Pooh to maybe some type of 80's rock band. 

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Interpretation: Perhaps the greatest Winnie the Pooh character is Eeeyore (the jackass). The fact that a jackass is in your kitchen suggests that you don't like people commenting on your cooking skills. But Eeyore has a tail that is stapled to his ass. This means that you generally have some type of cloth hanging from your rear end (whether it is a diaper or toilet paper). If Tigger, Chris Robbin and Pooh are all singing about sex, drugs and rock and roll, then I think the dream is directing you to change your choice of bed sheets from Winnie the Pooh to maybe some type of 80's rock band. 

Precisely!  Well done, fergs.

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Again, I don't think so, only Johnny knows, but you do get points for creativity.

Oops...Johnny has confirmed your analysis. Thanks Fergs.

Edited by Cripple Creek