Tyrod asks for pro bowl votes, gets roasted

Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Take this to the Tyrod apologist excuses thread 

Facts are terrible things for crusaders.

Just now, Gugny said:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here it is folks. facts are terrible things for this bunch. This is disgusting.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

How hard is it to have a sound defense and running game? He thrives in that. The offense did it's part most of the time the last two seasons under a better scheme.

I don't think you need a sound defense, you need denver's super bowl level defense, a much more stout oline,

several top shelf recievers, a back up rb, possibly a starting rb in a year or two...how do you put that 

together ? Drafts are a crapshoot at best...I just don't see it happening. Need pure fast release accurate passers

in this nfl or you are just playing from behind.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

Facts are terrible things for crusaders.

Here it is folks. facts are terrible things for this bunch. This is disgusting.

You've been writing the SAME EXACT **** since the end of last season.  No one is denying the numbers.  THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE LAST JANUARY!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

I don't think you need a sound defense, you need denver's super bowl level defense, a much more stout oline,

several top shelf recievers, a back up rb, possibly a starting rb in a year or two...how do you put that 

together ? Drafts are a crapshoot at best...I just don't see it happening. Need pure fast release accurate passers

in this nfl or you are just playing from behind.

Yes, but we don't have that. So you build around his strengths, which they did the last two seasons.

I think some of us are over reacting to this story............

I send Valentines to my ex wife, hoping maybe it will lead to something, and I get the same response Tyrod did.

So I get back on my feet and walk on, head held high, because I Billeve in myself and maybe some day she'll come to her senses.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

You've been writing the SAME EXACT **** since the end of last season.  No one is denying the numbers.  THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE LAST JANUARY!!!

Points scored and the running game has gone  down. This scheme is not working as well.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Just please for the love of god stop quoting him. 

Another one. 21-18 is so horrible for this team, yet there has been no QB on the roster that could have done better. My goodness, I can see the tears when the Bills win and the anger when TT plays.

6 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I am the biggest crusader to ever hit the internet.  I also realized Tyrod stinks after the Saints game, but Peterman stinks too so I'm back.  There are no limits to how many times I will repeat myself in the name of the cot.

I see 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You lost your own bet.  You aren't allowed to speak ill of Tyrod until next Sunday... remember?

Just shameful 0:)

You expect any honor from this bunch? They root for losses because of an irrational hate towards one player.They act like the Bills have been 2-37 when TT starts, and there were better options.

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I see 

Isn't it against the rules on here to change what people posted. It was on the BBMB.

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's just more proof that he's Flutie 2.0.

He cares about being the starter.  He cares about making the Pro Bowl.  Winning is secondary.

Can't wait till he's gone.

Flutie did very well here and should never have been benched for RJ. RW all the way, butting in again.

16 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yes, the fans are the ones to blame for the football team sucking.

Football is the last reason the Bills are a laughing stock. It’s the Deadspin videos and Tyrod’s replacement throwing 5 picks in one half after the fans called for him to be benched. Most of the NFL likes Tyrod and thinks he is a competent starter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Good lord..... the guy has had a long time in this league to prove himself.   If he makes the pro bowl then the pro bowl is even more of joke than everyone already knows it is.

I remain baffled by the fact that there are so many of you still making the Calvin “if only for the system”. Tyrod is a middling QB at best.  His stats across multiple OC’s show this.  

You mean by long time in the league 5 years sitting the bench behind Flacco?  Tyrod didn't start until 2015, and in the past two years, our offense was ranked (DVOA) 10th in 2016 and 9th in 2015.  Tyrod is not the problem.  I'm not saying he is comparable to Drew Brees, but given a system that is more friendly to Tyrod, the offense would be way more productive.  The past two years show this.  This year's Bills offense is the past two years Bills Defense.

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Which tweet was yours ? 

Truthfully whatever site you posted in the OP is blocked on my server here so I can't even read whatever stupid stuff people are saying.

I've never posted a tweet in my life.  I think social media is stupid.  And as Happydays pointed out, if there are people roasting Tyrod, I bet most of them are Bills fans. 

I'm sure you're one of the proud ones who tweeted him and just had to post this thread as a source of pride.

On a sidenote, what's the next username you have stored in your vault once this one gets banned?  You're already on your 3rd in 9 months.  Think you'll get to 5 in a year? :flirt:

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's just more proof that he's Flutie 2.0.

He cares about being the starter.  He cares about making the Pro Bowl.  Winning is secondary.

Can't wait till he's gone.

Are you seriously saying Flutie didn't care about winning as much as playing? He played with heart every single week. Tyrod doesn't even compare to Flutie in any aspect of the game. I cannot believe someone actually wrote this. Wow

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Truthfully whatever site you posted in the OP is blocked on my server here so I can't even read whatever stupid stuff people are saying.

I've never posted a tweet in my life.  I think social media is stupid.  And as Happydays pointed out, if there are people roasting Tyrod, I bet most of them are Bills fans. 

I'm sure you're one of the proud ones who tweeted him and just had to post this thread as a source of pride.

On a sidenote, what's the next username you have stored in your vault once this one gets banned?  You're already on your 3rd in 9 months.  Think you'll get to 5 in a year? :flirt:

Really?  Twitter is where breaking news happens first.  It's where you get your first Bills news.  You really think that's stupid?

I'm sure Taylor being a big boy will be fine.  He's not stupid, he knew he was going to get some backlash after hitting the submit/send button.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Are you seriously saying Flutie didn't care about winning as much as playing? He played with heart every single week. Tyrod doesn't even compare to Flutie in any aspect of the game. I cannot believe someone actually wrote this. Wow

TT doesn't play with heart? You guys need counseling. get together for a coffee clutch. Your group is an embarrassment to the true Bills fans.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Really?  Twitter is where breaking news happens first.  It's where you get your first Bills news.  You really think that's stupid?

I'm sure Taylor being a big boy will be fine.  He's not stupid, he knew he was going to get some backlash after hitting the submit/send button.

Like anything else-good and bad with social media.