Tyrod asks for pro bowl votes, gets roasted

Teddy KGB

27 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I mean, I guess I feel bad for him, but he should have known better...

Social media is a cesspool anyways, not sure why so many players dip into it...

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

— Scooter (@HoregonTrail) November 28, 2017

Are you serious lol

— BrandonJohnson (@BrandonMFFL) November 28, 2017

Try to pass for more then 200 yards then I will

— Pearse Marry (@pearsemarry616) November 28, 2017

If you can make throws down field more than 10 yards then maybe

— Speed Daddy (@RwDuck) November 28, 2017

Huh? Seriously?? It’s not April 1st, is it??

— Bob Sexton (@bobsexton66) November 28, 2017

Wait…..how did you get to 2 Pro Bowls???

— Matt (@Fordcards122) November 28, 2017

Buy your own ticket like the rest of the fans.

— Chad Ror (@C_RORRIS) November 28, 2017

3rd pro bowl?how the !@#$ did u get into 2 pro bowls before?did you buy tickets?

— T.R.U.C.K.E.R (@TECHSUSMADE915) November 28, 2017

If you have ever been benched for Nathan Peterman you are no longer pro bowl eligible

— Trubisky is Developing (@Tkowalsky56) November 28, 2017

Love you as a person. But God damn. 6 out of 19 completions to a WR. 2 to TE. 11 TO RUNNING BACKS. 180 yards against the 30th ranked pass defense. A big fat no no

— Bromandudeguy (@Bromandudeguy2) November 28, 2017

Gold, Jerry...Gold!

Just now, JM2009 said:

This reeks of an agenda. So we can get Kellen Clemons and he'll be an upgrade. Your bunch really needs help. really do.

Your bunch thinks .538 is a good winning percentage.

My bunch wants better.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is just another embarrassing moment for Bills fans. I’ve never seen a fan base attack one of their own players like this. Pathetic.

Some of these posters  act as if we have had a SB roster and TT held it back. Nevermind that the offense put up a lot of points the last two seasons in a different scheme, and the defense was the problem. Never mind that this is average at best rosters under the Pegulas. It can get much, much worse than 21-18.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Your bunch thinks .538 is a good winning percentage.

My bunch wants better.

It's pretty good for the product that has been on the field. this isn't, nor has it been, rosters resembling a SB roster since 2015. Average at best.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is just another embarrassing moment for Bills fans. I’ve never seen a fan base attack one of their own players like this. Pathetic.

I'm not embarrassed by this at all. Tyrod should be embarrassed by thinking he has had anywhere near a pro-bowl season. Bills fans called him out on his hubris and rightfully so.

You should get out more. Frustrated fan bases attack/boo their own players all the time. You should be embarrassed for posting this. Pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It's pretty good for the product that has been on the field. this isn't, nor has it been, rosters resembling a SB roster since 2015. Average at best.

It's not pretty good.  It sucks.  He's part of the reason they suck, so they need to get rid of him.  It's really that simple.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Like yourself.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

This reeks of an agenda. So we can get Kellen Clemons and he'll be an upgrade. Your bunch really needs help. really do.

Take a deep breath and compose yourself.   

Need a Snickers ? 

TT is imho getting a bit of a raw deal, being on a club that has a loser tag and the butt of

every single football joke (even though browns are a bigger joke),  drought etc. His style of play needs 

to have a perfectly built to suit team to accommodate his skill set...Building that team from scratch

is nearly impossible, and by the time they finished (if) that perfect build he would be all done.

We've seen worse, but for the buffalo bills that isn't saying a lot.

In my opinion, i think the jets would be a perfect landing spot for him.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

It's not pretty good.  It sucks.  He's part of the reason they suck, so they need to get rid of him.  It's really that simple.

It is pretty good. The defense under the Ryans were the main problem the last two seasons. The offense put up a lot of points. The 2014 defense with last years offense equals the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I'm not embarrassed by this at all. Tyrod should be embarrassed by thinking he has had anywhere near a pro-bowl season. Bills fans called him out on his hubris and rightfully so.

You should get out more. Frustrated fan bases attack/boo their own players all the time. You should be embarrassed for posting this. Pathetic. 

He posted a link to the Pro Bowl voting page, oh the horror. Every player up for voting does the same thing. It’s no surprise Buffalo is the laughing stock of the league, it starts with the fans embarrassing themselves every week. Jumping through tables, calling for Peterman to start, blasting their competent players. This is what 17 years with no playoffs has done.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Are you serious??? All fan bases do this, most even worse.  Eli Manning gets murdered by Giant fans and he won 2 SBs.

but the pro bowl is a joke.

Just now, Albwan said:

TT is imho getting a bit of a raw deal, being on a club that has a loser tag and the butt of

every single football joke (even though browns are a bigger joke),  drought etc. His style of play needs 

to have a perfectly built to suit team to accommodate his skill set...Building that team from scratch

is nearly impossible, and by the time they finished (if) that perfect build he would be all done.

We've seen worse, but for the buffalo bills that isn't saying a lot.

In my opinion, i think the jets would be a perfect landing spot for him.

How hard is it to have a sound defense and running game? He thrives in that. The offense did it's part most of the time the last two seasons under a better scheme.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He posted a link to the Pro Bowl voting page, oh the horror. Every player up for voting does the same thing. It’s no surprise Buffalo is the laughing stock of the league, it starts with the fans embarrassing themselves every week. Jumping through tables, calling for Peterman to start, blasting their competent players. This is what 17 years with no playoffs has done.

He’s the only one on the team, other than Hauschka’s wife, I’ve seen do it this year. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yes, the fans are the ones to blame for the football team sucking.

It is pretty good. The defense under the Ryans were the main problem the last two seasons. The offense put up a lot of points. The 2014 defense with last years offense equals the playoffs.

This whole blaming the defense is as much bull **** as people just blaming Tyrod.  The team sucked.  The team sucks.  They need to get rid of the players who aren't going to make them better.  Tyrod is one of those players.

• Like (+1) 2

How hard is it to have a sound defense and running game? He thrives in that. The offense did it's part most of the time the last two seasons under a better scheme.

Take this to the Tyrod apologist excuses thread 

all the bills are meh, but Tyrod is good ??‍♂️

Gotta watch ALL the games 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s the only one on the team, other than Hauschka’s wife, I’ve seen do it this year. 

It's just more proof that he's Flutie 2.0.

He cares about being the starter.  He cares about making the Pro Bowl.  Winning is secondary.

Can't wait till he's gone.

Just now, Gugny said:

This whole blaming the defense is as much bull **** as people just blaming Tyrod.  The team sucked.  The team sucks.  They need to get rid of the players who aren't going to make them better.  Tyrod is one of those players.

Points scored last season was 400. That should be enough for a playoff spot. But look at the defense in that Miami game, which you and others never blame. Just an excuse.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Points scored last season was 400. That should be enough for a playoff spot. But look at the defense in that Miami game, which you and others never blame. Just an excuse.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like (+1) 1