McDermott's Postgame Locker Room Victory Speech

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, BigDingus said:

It's crazy to think we beat the Chiefs, Raiders AND Broncos this year but lost to the Chargers...

Did you see the Chargers game Thursday night?  They weren't playing like a 3-6 team then either.  In fact, if they can win 2 of the next 3, and Oak beats the Chiefs, they'll be leading the division

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Tyrod giving him the F You look...LOL

Rewatched it and didn't see that expression at all

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

What did we learn today?

Sean is in love with "the process"

Kyle will be sorely missed

And I just wish Tyrod had Kyle's passion.

It's not his passion that is the problem , it's ability to process the defense.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

20 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Go beat the Pats at home next week and perhaps this speech will be more than just hollow talk in hindsight.

Either way it's still hard to be excited and not be deceived by what happened today....barely beating another bad team in the midst of their own collapse.

But Bills fans will just keep drinking the Kool Aid and shouting "bring on the Pats!"...

Ok, well they are coming...

Edited by T-Bomb

12 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Love seeing the post game victory speeches. Can't wait until they come much more frequently... lol.

But I am bummed that Kelvin Benjamin wasn't there to experience the Bills sideline and locker room during a good performance & win by the team. They had him stay back in Buffalo. 

A “good” performance?  The Bills sucked but fortunately the Chiefs sucked more.  

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

And they had 1 loss @KC,from Pitt, prior to today, so this Bills team as a whole deserves alot of credit for winning in a place most teams falter, all while going through extreme adversity.

And if our coach didn't crack under pressure and start a 5th Rd rookie on the road, we might be 7-4 in beautiful position for a WC spot.

Yeah that was a stupid move. We still got a shot tho.

13 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

A “good” performance?  The Bills sucked but fortunately the Chiefs sucked more.  

I wouldn't go as far as to day that the Bills sucked yesterday. 

I know Alex Smith was playing like crap but I still thought the defense rebounded nicely. They were actually getting pressure on Smith, they took away a lot of his (favorite) short, quick throws. Did a good job stopping the run. Were much better tackling and swarming the ball like earlier in the season. 

I also thought the offensive line rebounded pretty nicely. They were much better in pass protection. Opened up some nice running lanes at times. 

All in all I thought the team looked much better than the last three games.

They don't have the talent right now to be some great team. But they can at least play fundamentally sound football and not kill themselves with mistakes, which I thought they did for the most part. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I wouldn't go as far as to day that the Bills sucked yesterday. 

I know Alex Smith was playing like crap but I still thought the defense rebounded nicely. They were actually getting pressure on Smith, they took away a lot of his (favorite) short, quick throws. Did a good job stopping the run. Were much better tackling and swarming the ball like earlier in the season. 

I also thought the offensive line rebounded pretty nicely. They were much better in pass protection. Opened up some nice running lanes at times. 

All in all I thought the team looked much better than the last three games.

They don't have the talent right now to be some great team. But they can at least play fundamentally sound football and not kill themselves with mistakes, which I thought they did for the most part. 

I am not sure we wartched the same game but everybody has their opinion.  To me the truth is that we are so used to a range of bad to mediocre football that we can’t tell what good is anymore.  Your comments also focus on the defense.  The offense for the Bills was really bad.  Keep in mind the Chiefs D is among the worst in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I am not sure we wartched the same game but everybody has their opinion.  To me the truth is that we are so used to a range of bad to mediocre football that we can’t tell what good is anymore.  Your comments also focus on the defense.  The offense for the Bills was really bad.  Keep in mind the Chiefs D is among the worst in the league.

The best and most efficient offense to be seen in Buffalo.. this century

what was the topic again?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yeah I didn't think the offense played very well as a whole. That's why I only mentioned a few runs and the o line doing better in pass protection (compared to the last few games, anyway). 

Like i said, I don't think the team played great or anything (nor do I expect them to with the talent level they currently have). I know they are nowhere near playing on the level of the better teams around the league... 

I just though that it was nice to see them rebound. They were so awful the previous 3 weeks. I just wanted to see them get back to the level they were at earlier in the year and I thought the defense did that for the most part. 

It was also also nice to see our rookie draft class playing pretty decent. 

Im the type that will take any positives that I can get. I always try to look for the positive in any situation. That's just how I am... 

The Bills are currently at the very beginning of a rebuild. So I guess my expectations aren't all that high.