Bring on the Pats!!!!!

14 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Im gonna be the first to guaranteed a victory next wk against those dirty cheaters!!! Our ground game will get it going and word is Brady got hurt today and might not play from what my inside guy told me. Bring on Hoyyer! Playoffs here we come! 

I thought there was a lock on newbies creating new threads? 

SMH

15 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Im gonna be the first to guaranteed a victory next wk against those dirty cheaters!!! Our ground game will get it going and word is Brady got hurt today and might not play from what my inside guy told me. Bring on Hoyyer! Playoffs here we come! 

Yeah...he looked pretty banged up today throwing those 4 TDs.....imagine if he was healthy .....

On November 26, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Gray Beard said:

The only reason I watch a Pats game is to see if somebody can lower the boom on Brady.  It rarely happens.  I never expect the Pats to lose, no matter who they are playing.

Historically, I would say this is correct.

However, in this season more than ever before, I have seen Brady get hit a ton.  

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, I think we will lose the game badly.

On 11/26/2017 at 3:12 PM, MAJBobby said:

(Soft Zone Coverage + No Pass Rush) * Brady = Crushed

I expect us to go with the nickel package, with L Johnson on the field, all day, just like we did vs the Chiefs.  Might just work.

8 hours ago, mannc said:

I expect us to go with the nickel package, with L Johnson on the field, all day, just like we did vs the Chiefs.  Might just work.

Zone Coverage and No Pass Rush has NEVER worked against Brady it is not about to start now

On 11/26/2017 at 9:37 PM, ricko1112 said:

Started drinking already?

Calling the Patriots "dirty cheaters!!!" makes as much sense as calling the Bills "4 time SB Champions!!!" Never happened according to evidence and common sense... 

Are the Ryans flying in?

Pats videotaped RZ practices during SB week Vs Rams. Intercepted a pass in the EZ. The evidence was destroyed by the NFL and the team was fined. They deflated footballs to reduce fumbles. The evidence is there .. they cheat. 

On 11/26/2017 at 9:12 PM, Fadingpain said:

This calls for its own thread with posters predicting when the dildo will fly.

I may start such a thread if you don't beat me to it, later in the week.

I have a feeling a dildo will fly.  Just a question of when.

:lol:buffalo-bills-dildo.jpg

HAHAHA

Management should send every season ticket holder one of these....

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Pats videotaped RZ practices during SB week Vs Rams. Intercepted a pass in the EZ. The evidence was destroyed by the NFL and the team was fined. They deflated footballs to reduce fumbles. The evidence is there .. they cheat. 

The hack who claimed the Pats videotaped the Rams walk throughs had to apologize for making it up. His newspaper even printed a front page apology! The team wasn't fined for that. They were fined for having a single camera out of position for the 1st half of a Jets game. That was Spygate. Jay Glazer has a copy of the tape and has shown it at a party. Didn't show anything. Videotaping has NEVER been against the rules. The camera was out of position. Deflated footballs? Do you sit around the table of the Flat Earth Society with Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and the Blair Witch to see who has the most outlandish theories? Deflategate has been debunked. Please! I thought Bills' fans were in tune with the NFL. Believe in the Tooth Fairy too! Ha ha! 

Nope. Still don't buy it though. Deflategate was about reducing fumbles, not about throwing the football. The Pats fumbling rate returned to around the league average after all that. It wasn't debunked , they were focusing on the wrong thing. Was never about passing. 

30 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nope. Still don't buy it though. Deflategate was about reducing fumbles, not about throwing the football. The Pats fumbling rate returned to around the league average after all that. It wasn't debunked , they were focusing on the wrong thing. Was never about passing. 

Sorry, but you're wrong again. In 2015, the year after the Deflategate nonsense and extra scrutiny... per Sports Illustrated...

The Patriots had the fewest fumbles of any NFL offense.
The Patriots had the best fumble rate of any NFL offense.

As the roster turned over, fumbles went up. 2016 they were 27th. So far this year they are 13th. This proves it was the players, not the PSI.If it were the balls we would have seen an immediate spike. Besides, the amount of PSI missing was impossible to detect according to the refs. I'm not sure we talked about this earlier, but the Colts' footballs were also illegally low. Same game, same conditions.

On November 26, 2017 at 2:29 PM, davefan66 said:

Lucky we won this game.

D played well, but offensive play calling just before the 2minute warning almost lost us the game.

patsies 35 bills 14....

You're too kind to the Bills defense.  Pats 64-17.

2 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Sorry, but you're wrong again. In 2015, the year after the Deflategate nonsense and extra scrutiny... per Sports Illustrated...

The Patriots had the fewest fumbles of any NFL offense.
The Patriots had the best fumble rate of any NFL offense.

As the roster turned over, fumbles went up. 2016 they were 27th. So far this year they are 13th. This proves it was the players, not the PSI.If it were the balls we would have seen an immediate spike. Besides, the amount of PSI missing was impossible to detect according to the refs. I'm not sure we talked about this earlier, but the Colts' footballs were also illegally low. Same game, same conditions.

There wouldn't necessarily be an immediate spike. Other factors involved. Need more data than that. I've seen it illustrated in a thread on this board. Look it up if you want.  I'm not changing my mind, so who really cares? 

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I can't stand you boatdrinks.

Much appreciated , thanks.