Bring on the Pats!!!!!

On 11/26/2017 at 5:31 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Today was classic trademark meaningless late season 'big win' by the Bills but reality is coming in a major way next week.

Thanks for the heads up...I’ll make sure to bring my poncho for all the blood splattering that will be taking place. :lol:

Edited by JaCrispy

13 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Pats videotaped RZ practices during SB week Vs Rams. Intercepted a pass in the EZ. The evidence was destroyed by the NFL and the team was fined. They deflated footballs to reduce fumbles. The evidence is there .. they cheat. 

No they didnt. They never taped a practice. John Tommasse of The Herald ran that story and they ended up retracting it.

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

No they didnt. They never taped a practice. John Tommasse of The Herald ran that story and they ended up retracting it.

I explained that to this guy and he didn't mention it again. He's still hung up on Deflategate though...Evidence be damned!

23 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I explained that to this guy and he didn't mention it again. He's still hung up on Deflategate though...Evidence be damned!

To be expected. What the Pats are doing is unprecedented. The problem what most dont understand is BB is just so far ahead of everyone else

The nfl has a huge coaching problem. They all suck except for a few.

3 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

They are afraid that far more would end up on YouTube being used on each other by drunks in the parking lots than there would on the field ;)

I have to ask. The stadium cant be filled with that many drunkards. I would think that the majority is close to sober.