Game Day Thread: Bills vs. Chiefs 1st Half

26CornerBlitz

Just now, joesixpack said:

79 of which is shady.  Taylor is on pace for his usual 215ish game. 1td no int. It’s just not good enough.

No but it's the best we have, much better than 5 picks. He isn't a franchise QB but he is the best that we have right now. 

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

remember that game we were killing the Chiefs when Sammy had two TDs and a gazillion catches in the first half? And then had none the rest of the game?

I think the logic there was that they would double Sammy and leave Generic Receiver B open or whatever. 

My worst nightmare is that the FO thinks it’s good enough.

I think it's abundantly clear that they see any other option as better than Tyrod. He needs to do more than this to convince them, frankly i'm not even sure it's possible. He's gone at the end of this year for sure. 

My worst nightmare is that the FO thinks it’s good enough.

I doubt they think it is good enough.  Last week should have proved that to them.  But it is the best we have right now.

Just now, Jasovon said:

I think it's abundantly clear that they see any other option as better than Tyrod. He needs to do more than this to convince them, frankly i'm not even sure it's possible. He's gone at the end of this year for sure. 

From your mouth to gods ears.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

79 of which is shady.  Taylor is on pace for his usual 215ish game. 1td no int. It’s just not good enough.

Your math is broken. Taylor has 121 passing yards and 18 rushing yards. Cadet also has 24 rushing yards. 163 yards minus 199 total yards equals 36 for mccoy. Not 79.