Chargers felt disrespected by Peterman starting.

JM2009

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/chargers_felt_disrespected_by_decision_to_play_bills_rookie_qb_nathan_peterman.html

"We knew our pass rush would get to him if we put some pressure on him," Lynn said after the game. "We studied all the preseason film and every time he was under pressure, his completion percentage was a lot lower. We didn't have to manufacture the pressure. We have guys that can apply it."

"He's a rookie," Chargers cornerback Casey Hayward said. "He's a rookie guy, so they decided to start him this week against our team. I'm pretty sure we might've felt a little disrespected. They started a rookie against a really good defense. We have some good edge rushers and we have some good guys in the secondary. So we had to take advantage of that."

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/chargers_felt_disrespected_by_decision_to_play_bills_rookie_qb_nathan_peterman.html

"We knew our pass rush would get to him if we put some pressure on him," Lynn said after the game. "We studied all the preseason film and every time he was under pressure, his completion percentage was a lot lower. We didn't have to manufacture the pressure. We have guys that can apply it."

"He's a rookie," Chargers cornerback Casey Hayward said. "He's a rookie guy, so they decided to start him this week against our team. I'm pretty sure we might've felt a little disrespected. They started a rookie against a really good defense. We have some good edge rushers and we have some good guys in the secondary. So we had to take advantage of that."

Ding!  

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He also doesn't throw to the left well, so defend more against the right side of the field.

This stuff was talked about in preseason... on here!

Edited by Wayne Cubed

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really didn't understand why so many people were so blind to this. They just ignored it. He wasn't even that good. 

I've said that since preseason, but too many were taking it personally or are blinded by Tyrod hatred.  Peterman has never been a prime QB prospect IMO. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I've said that since preseason, but too many were taking personally or are blinded by Tyrod hatred.  Peterman has never been a prime QB prospect IMO. 

Same thing with Trent Edwards. He just wasn't good against pressure. He was really good at one thing. And not good at 8-9 things. 

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm shocked that his completion percentage is lower when he's under pressure. That's some next level stuff right there.

His completion percentage in preseason with or without pressure was not good. But he did throw one short TD.